Garden Botanika Heart perfume spray

No Image

4.7

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pretty, young scent! I smell tiny little pink and white flowerettes, a sprinkling of orange blossoms, and soft base notes of light, airy powder and creamy soap. This is a light scent. NOT heavy or cloying or overly sweet at all. It has just enough white and pale-pink springtime floral to add sweetness (but not too much), and balances that perfectly with just enough creamy powder/soap to add depth and warmth. "Heart" is young, light, uplifting and refreshing .... as well as soft, creamy, cozy and comfy. I really like this scent, and I love to layer it with the Heart Body Wash (wash smells a bit more soapy than the perfume) and the Heart Body Lotion (lotion smells a bit more creamy and less floral than the perfume). I really love to layer the 3 products together because I get this soft swirl of creamy-then-floral-then-powder-then-creamy-then-floral-then-powder-etc... notes throughout the day! Lovely, lovely scent!!! 5 lippies!! :)

on 8/27/2006 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Garden Botanika describes this as "citrus, floral and cedar notes, deepened with a hint of warm musk". I smell a soft, soapy floral with cedar. I like it, and look forward to wearing it more in the fall. Will likely be using this bottle for quite a while; unlikely that I will repurchase as it is not a favorite of mine.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have loved this fragrance for about 10 years now. There is nothing else like it and it is very hard to describe...kind of soap-like, yet sweet. When I wear this I keep smelling myself because it smells so good. I wish GB had kept Soul around too, cause that was also a very nice fragrance.

on 11/21/2005 6:38:00 PM

This is my mom's signature fragrance. I love walking into her bedroom after she's just taken a shower in the master bath - she layers with the body lotion and with the spray, and the scent fills both rooms. It's so warm and cozy and clean and sweet, and it's become a comfort scent for me, as it reminds me of home.

on 7/25/2005 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

One of my favorites for a clean, refreshing fragrance! Beautiful, feminine, sexy, soft and slightly soapy, Heart is a slightly sweet, fresh floral with notes of rosebuds, and pink jasmine.

on 5/1/2006 12:05:00 PM

I have never smelled such a clean and delicious scent! I found it the way most people do -someone I was near was wearing it. When I asked about it she said that EVERYONE always asks about it and that I should get ready to give out the same information once I start wearing it. Well, it's true; I've turned so many people onto Heart. I've even tried going back to my prior favorite scent (I had been wearing Annick Goutal eau d'Hadrien for years) and just couldn't bear being without Heart - so I re-showered and put on Heart! IT saves me a LOT of money too; it costs a fraction of Annick.

on 3/21/2004 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite perfumes, I've been wearing it off and on for almost 7 years. It's a very pretty floral scent, very clean and not at all overpowering. I usually layer it with the Heart Body Mist.

I feel guilty giving this a less than stellar review, having read glowing reports about Heart; however, I found that, while it has a pleasantly floral and somewhat soapy scent, it was nothing I could get very excited over. The dry down did indeed reveal a small aspect of cedar (as promised), but I didn't detect citrus (not on me, anyway). It faded fairly significantly within a short time, leaving a watery watermelon-ish scent behind which didn't exactly sparkle on and on. I will certainly finish the bottle, for it feels refreshing when first applied, but I'm not knocked out so that I'd buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my all-time favorite fragrance. It is fresh and clean, and it never fails to bring out the nicest compliments in people! I use other fragrances, but I always come back to this. A good deal for the money ($20.00), because as a member, you get 10-30% off. They recently changed the bottle--very pretty. A great everyday fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love Heart. I just repurchased the EDP online for $22.50 for a 3.38 oz size. It smells fantastic! Clean, slightly soapy smelling, fresh, citrus floral with a hint of cedar and musk. I don't get any watermelon here! It is hard not to like this scent. A great value & I will definitely keep this as a staple.
Minus one lippie- the cedar note in the opening is a bit sharp, but it wears off quickly. Smells better layered.

Popular Fragrances