Smashbox Smashing Cream Eye Liner - Lava

Smashbox Smashing Cream Eye Liner - Lava

4.3

Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Talc, Nylon 12, Silica, Kaolin (CI 77004), Microcrystalline Wax, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, BHT, Vegetable Oil, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

on 5/24/2005 12:07:00 PM

I love this colour!! I wear a lot of pink, purple, grey and green eyeshadows and this stuff works with them all! It's not just for those with blue eyes (mine are brown and it looks amazing!)

on 5/1/2005 2:23:00 PM

Very very very dissapointed in this product... the main reason I forked out the $22.00 for it was because of it's alledged "staying power". It does not stay on at all - I had to swipe it from my undereye area all day, what a mess!!! the only reason I'm giving it any points at all is because I like the creamy texture and thought application was pretty easy.

on 9/1/2004 3:51:00 PM

In general I love Smashbox's cream eyeliners. I bought the sampler set from QVC and found myself gravitating toward 2-3 colors. Thunder, Putty, and this one, Lava. I have blue eyes and Lava looks especially pretty on me. I do find that this color doesn't seem to last as long as the others. By the end of the day it is much fainter. I think I'll try setting it with some powder after applying, though I don't need to do that with the other colors. It is a beautiful color and i would definitely repurchase!

on 11/16/2003 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this product! If you order on qvc, you have the option of getting it in a set that includes the brush like I did. I first tried this color in the mini proof creme eyeliner palette. It's a bluish silver that is not too dark or light for me. To my surprise, I fell in love with this bluish color and noticed how much greener my eyes looked with this shade. I promptly ordered the full size of this product with the brush. It's $38 for the set, but it's really worth it. I dare you to try and actually use up all this product. It seems impossible. With the brush (By the way Smashbox includes the best brushes with their kits!)it takes so little to line your eyes. The product should literally last you years! It's also quite versatile, if you smudge the liner before it sets you can create a great smoky look that lasts all day. Big thumbs up!

on 7/7/2003 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Lava is a stunning light blue/gray shade. very unique color but a little on the light side. i prefer a darker liner but still like this color nonetheless because it is so pretty!

on 7/5/2003 8:49:00 PM

A wonderful grayish-blue, almost denim color of eyeliner. Great with jeans or blue clothing. Stays on without smearing.