MAC Pigment in Kitschmas

MAC Pigment in Kitschmas
MAC Kitschmas Pigment

3.7

on 8/5/2010 2:18:00 AM

Love it! It's great as a more neutral pink colour. I pair it with MAC eyeshadow 'Pink Freeze' and MAC pigment 'Fuschia' and I get compliments all the time!

on 7/26/2010 6:00:00 PM

Its a great product if you manage ti find the application that's best for you. I bought it just because of the positive reviews. But when i applied it , it looked soo pink...too pink....i at once hated it.
But i tried it with sephora's jumbo pencil in 506 as base which brings out its purple undertones. The result is gorgeous!!! I also like to mix some black n pink eyeshadow and put it in the outer corners. I just love it
The only negative is the fallout....Its so bad that i should go out having a fan brush with me. Seriously if you don't apply it properly you are gonna get glitter in your eyeballs...But after some minutes it stops thanfully :)
and its not that glittery as the first minutes that you have it on

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love the color but it's super chunky. I'ts very girlish looking and fun. Although it's a pain to apply the effort is worth the beauty. Nice, fun look for dark complection A.A. women. Will not repurchase only becuse a little goes a long way so I doubt I'll ever need to replace.

I love Kitschmas! Yes, it is chunky and glittery, which makes it harder to apply than other MAC pigments. But I love the color so much that it's a regular go to shadow for nights out on the town. I'm a huge fan of pinks and purples, which is probably why I wear it a lot when I go out, and I love to pair it with Pinked Mauve in the crease. Gorgeous!! It is NOT suitable for work, which is why I've barely made a dent. I doubt I'll repurchase because it'll probably take me a lifetime to get through it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I like this pigment. It shows up pretty well on my skin...I am a MUFE 153. I like loud colors, but this is subtle. I usually use this pigment to complete a look that I want to calm down.

FYI this pairs really well with Phloof

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Kitschmas is a VERY soft and beautiful pink. It kind of like the eye shadow form of MAC Lipglass in Heart-Throb. This pigment is from the MAC Magic, Mirth & Mischief Collection: 5 Cool Capers. I love this over any pinks to make them pop! This was one of my favorite colors to press!! I will repurchase and repress! : )

Third one from left:

Swatch:

Pressed/ Swatch:

( It shows up better on the eyelid with a primer!) continued >>

Tackiest pigment ever! Horrid color payoff, it's a chunky, frosty, glittery mess.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Nice sheer color on me. It gives a hint of color to the eyes. On days when I'm lazy but don't want to do too much, I put this on with eyeliner and i'm good for the day.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Kitschmas is such a great all over lid colour. It is quite subtle which i love if it is a casual occasion but you want to wear a hint of colour. A really nice purpley white colour that shimmers so nicely. There is a little bit of fall out with this but pigments tend to be like that. I really like the name...i'm unsure but i think it's a cute way of saying christmas considering it came out with the christmas collection 09.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I often like to use pigments just on the centre of the lid to make the eyes pop after I've applied the rest of the eyeshadow. It is very difficult to use that technique with this one because I find that it's actually too sheer and glitter just goes EVERYWHERE! So I'm actually a bit disappointed with this one :-( The Tan pigment works beautifully though :-) (obviously a completely different colour though!) I think more people use Kitchmas as a wash of colour over the lid but the glitter still gets everywhere!