Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

3.7

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I can't believe how poorly reviewed this brush is on here, I have the original flat top version and I love it.
The brush does not shed or smell after washing it, and it does not leave streaks on my face when I apply my Bobbi Brown blush.
I have even used it to apply Revlon's colorstay mineral foundation powder to my face and it leaves my face looking airbrushed.

bought this brush in hong kong for hkd 500, approx usd70. i would say overall is fair. hair quality of course is good, and no hair falls out during application. but i do not see any point that i have to fall in love with. i use this brush with nars bronzer langusa, fabulous color to apply on asian face. good luck to u all.

on 4/17/2011 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I had the Bronzing brush demonstrated on me at a makeover event,
and decided to buy one since it filled a gap in my collection.
I use it for bronzer and lighter glow-y blushes, which go on easy,
fast, perfect, almost magical. A joy to use! Expensive, but I'm so
glad I got this brush.

on 11/19/2011 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Where has this brush been all my life! I love it! It makes whichever bronzer I use look so smooth and blended. I use this everyday. If I could win the lottery- I buy every friend one. LisaLisa1 uses it on youtube.

on 1/20/2012 3:23:00 AM

Bobbi Brown brushes are of exceptional quality and the bronzing brush fulfilled all expectations. It's wonderfully soft and applies my Guerlain Teracotta Bronzer smooth and evenly. I HATE the price - AUD$70 and am always a bit disappointed at how BB packages their brushes considering they cost so much money.

I also own the BB Face blender brush and find that brush more scratchy compared to the bronzing brush although no noticeable difference in term sof application.

on 6/13/2010 9:30:00 AM

great brush, i get just the right amount of bronzer to give a natural glowy look
the bristles are very soft, and although it did shed the first few times i used it, it hasn't happened since

This review is for the new Bobbi Brown bronzer brush and I have uploaded a picture of it above. It is completely different to the old one. This new brush is gorgeous. It is soft, soft, soft, and has a domed top. It is fairly full but not so full that you get too much colour so it's perfect for bronzer application. I got a little bit of shedding with the first few applications and washes, but I've had it for 3 months now and there is no shedding. The hairs are really of a superior quality.

I also used to own the old Bobbi bronzer brush and the two are nothing alike. I can understand all the negative reviews below because the hairs were rough, the brush was flat top and shed a lot. I hope people invest in the newer version as I can thoroughly recommend it. It's expensive but a real investment.

on 3/31/2008 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I could see why people wouldn't like this brush, it's not very soft at all!!! it kinda hurts my face when i use it to blend in bronzer or blush...
However i don't use this for bronzer but blush, and i think the flat top really helps blend the blush into my cheeks... Any who! don't think ill buy again because it's not as soft as it should be :(

on 11/3/2008 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Didn't like this brush at all. I own almost every Bobbi brown brush, but this one wasn't soft enough and it's very hard to get the exact amount of blush or bronzer on you face. I will searh for anoher bronzer brush.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this brush. Much better than the face blender brush for shimmer brick and bronzer. The hairs are soft and nice:)
I gave it only 4 stars because it doesnt come with a brush cover or cap and all of BB brushes smell so weird/bad!