Redken In the Loop Curl Booster [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

3.1

on 12/31/2003 9:31:00 PM

This is a nice curl booster and is my second-favorite curl booster spray. (My first is "FX Special Effects Curl Booster" spray). I like the way that In The Loop boosts my curls. It really does give them lift with a small amount of hold. It's not sticky at all.

The scent of In The Loop is nice. It has an expensive salon brand scent with a bit of a saltwater scent to it. I know this sounds weird!

This product is about $8.95 for 5 ounces. I think that's a little steep! I try not to purchase this one if my other curl booster spray is available for that reason. continued >>

on 10/7/2003 3:51:00 PM

This is good as a product to add once hair has dried / half dried and you have used a mousse / creme etc on wet hair first. I have fine curly to wavy hair and I add this once my hair is dry to define the curls, good for scrunching and refereshing curls but you need about 3-4 pumps on each section.

on 9/3/2003 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm thick,dry and curly and I mainly use this on very humid days as it weighs my hair down just enough. It doesn't have a strong odor and is a nice consistency. I will buy this again.

on 5/31/2003 9:21:00 PM

While I thought this was ok, I think my hair texture (fine, wavy) does better with a cream, lotion, or mousse. This worked good as a refresher for my Aveda Be Curly. :)

Popular Styling Products