Bonne Bell lip d'Votion - Sugar Kiss

Bonne Bell lip d'Votion - Sugar Kiss

3.8

on 4/21/2003 9:13:00 PM

I like the look of these sorts of glosses on my lips, but just hate the tacky feel ... these aren't the worst I've tried and they're actually bearable as far as the dry down. The taste is very nice ... this one is similar to a marshmallow creme -- pleasantly sweet, but not overpowering. I took points off on this because I find it difficult to control the amount of product dispensed onto the brush, coupled with the fact that there's so little product to begin with. This turned out to be one of those bargains that really isn't. Pity.

Probably my least favourite of all the Lip D'Votions. Doesn't really have a scent/flavour in my opinion. It's just a clear gloss that doesn't even last that long. I prefer the Shimmer Lip D'Votions!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

sugar kiss is awesome :D at first i was weary that it would be the average boring clear gloss - but was pleasantly surprised to find out it's much more than that. it has ton of shine with a lightweight feel and the scent and taste is delish - a mixture of sugar and vanilla. yum! it's not the longest lasting gloss, but i have no problem reapplying - the click tube is super convenient and i can never get enuff of the scent :) this one's a keeper, and worth the money :)!