Freeman Bare Foot Scrub

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I used this on & off throughout the years for my at home pedicures. I just recently experimented w/ this and put to on my KP areas while in the shower. Wow, very nice results. My KP areas were smooth and soft. The scrub helped calm down the reddness of the KP areas and even though you could still see the bumps, they weren't obvious like usual. I coudn't bring myself to spend the $$$ on DDF & Dermadoctor's KP tx. I'm happy w/ the results from this very inexpensive & readily available foot scrub.

I was hopeful that this generously sized 5.3 ounce tube would be an effective replacement for my small tubs of Kerasal pumice foot scrub. I use a tub of Kerasal about every 10 days as I use it every day, and this Freeman product is much cheaper.

Unfortunately, this tube of pumice scrub is just not as good as other pumice scrubs I have used.

Consistency - Freeman foot scrub is thick, but the pumice is sparse. H20 and Kerasal are much more dense.

Fragrance - I used the peppermint and plum formula. It smelled very fruity. I did not like this.

Tube - Dispenses well. I prefer the tube to the Kerasal tub, but Kerasal is probably just too dense with pumice to be in a tube. There is a tremendous difference in pumice count.

Overall, if you are new to foot scrubs, this might be a nice one to try.

If you want fast and predictable results, go with H20 or Kerasal.

With any of these products, consider using a Mr. Pumice purple stone. Apply the scrub, massage it around, then scrub with the Mr. Pumice.

My feet have never been better with the Kerasal and Mr. Pumice.

This is my HG foot scrub, the combination of peppermint & plum is a nice refreshing scent. I usually use it about three times a week and it keeps my feet soft. I love it!

Love this, I use a pedicure (pumice) stone with this on heels and callouses, really feels good and smells great. Follow with the lotion and you have a great pedi. Can't beat the price.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Creamy Pumice Foot Scrub on sale at Ulta for under 4.00, I cannot beat that deal. I wish I purchased 2. I used to use another foot scrub, but when the price rose to 15 dollars, and I forgot it at the health club- I had to rethink the value of the product, I love this product it is cheap , great quality , and it does the job. I really like finding products that are not heavily advertised with fashion models, I feel like I am saving money on the marketing budget.
Most importantly my feet feel smoothe.

This product works well. I like to use it on feet, knees, elbows and hands about 2-3 times a week. It makes my skin sooooooooooooo soft.
The price is great around $3.00.

I love this stuff. The scent is sweet and refreshing, gets the job done, and is super affordable. I am all about caring for my feet, especially since I'm a ballet dancer and things can get pretty, um, rough...! Use in conjunction with the softening foot lotion and it's quite the reprieve! =)

Excellent products for only $4. A tube can last me 2 years. Smells nice and work wonderfully as a body scrubs as well. One of my stable items . LOVE IT. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

I gotta say I'm baffled by the 95% repurchase rate for this product! This stuff barely does anything, it does a half ass job of exfoliating my feet. My feet still look ashy and they still have dry spots by the end of the day! I expect the results to last at least two days. I find my home made sugar scrubs are better than this stuff.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this everyday, but it doesn't seem to make a difference for my calluses.