BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)
Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

I have this in bikini-tini, which a champagne shade. I like that it's pigmented and doesn't crease. I use it on its own or as a base and it lasts a long time. I really like the design of the new packaging as well and the box it comes in and everything. The only (minor) problem I had with this, is that it didn't go on as smooth as others and was a little patchy. But with enough blending and building of the colour, it was fixed easily!

on 7/15/2013 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought my two cents and birthday suit at the airport after swatching it on my hands. Going to the bathroom. Washing my hands and it didn't budge. They look great on the eyes really pigmented and don't budge. Love them.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I returned this after trying it for a week. I have it in Blue My Mind and in the pan, the color is gorgeous - almost-silvery icy pale blue metallic perfection. Which made it extra heartbreaking that it was a total dud once applied. First of all, this has a that silicone slick greasiness, which is so wrong for an eyeshadow, especially considering how oily my lids are (I use UDPP to counteract this). That slick-ness makes for a very patchy application and it makes it impossible to build up - the product just slides off itself. This has almost no pigmentation and the blue did not show up at all. Very disappointing. The packaging is GORGEOUS but who cares when the product is so bad?

on 5/14/2013 11:58:00 AM

I had one of these years ago and liked it, but I must confess that the current version sucked me in because of the retro container. It reminds me of being very young & shopping at the 5 & 10 store whenever I had an extra dollar or two, back when buying a new cosmetic was the biggest thrill of my life. I chose Blue My Mind, again under the influence of nostalgia: it's a pale icy blue that's very retro-trendy at the moment. Generally it's a good product although quite an expensive bit of nostalgia at $20 a pop. I also wish they had matte shades, which are few & far between in the sea of cream eyeshadows that are out there.

on 4/20/2013 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The Benefit Creaseless Cream shadows are subtle, classy, glossy, emollient, make other shadows used with it look better, great blenders. I currently have 2 colors and will be getting others. A pleasure to use. Excellent for dry, mature skin.

I love these! These are even better than MAC Paint Pots, and that's saying something.

Price: $24 CAD
Colour
Skinny Love: dark green-tinged pewter with silver shimmer
Busy Signal: pearlescent dark warm brown
Texture: buttery
Pigmentation: full
Wear time: all day

Skinny Jeans is my all time face colour ever! The green/pewter tint makes my super dark brown eyes pop and it's simply gorgeous for everyone! I really recommend this colour as I have never seen anything quite like this baby.

on 4/4/2013 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love these eyeshadows. They are cream to powder eyeshadows, which means they go on as a cream and dry as a powder. Theyre all vibrant, and long-lasting and very easy to apply especially with your fingertips. Altough they can be pricey (around $20) I think its well worth to have a few of these in your collection.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have two colors (RSVP and Birthday Suit) that I love and have had fairly decent success with. I've found they do crease of my eye lids after about 8 hours BUT I have super oily eye lids and this could just be a personal issue! While the packaging is adorable, the product can be a real pain to get out! I personally don't like using this product with a brush so using my finger tips gets tougher and tougher as the product is used up. Again though, that's my personal issue. I do LOVE the shimmery colors of RSVP and Birthday Suit; super light and natural and easy! Just one swipe and I can feel a little more done up without doing eons of effort. I haven't been entirely pleased with the blendability of other (MAC) shadows on top of this. But it's great for a casual day for me or for when I'm in a hurry and need SOMETHING to help me look alive. Can't say enough good things about the two colors I have!

Personally, the Maybelline Tattoo Cream Shadow/Liner has taken over this products place in my heart -- simply due to price. $20 vs $6.99 (before coupons)... Lets be honest here!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this product! I bought it on recommendation after Avon changed their creaseless cream eye-shadow formula. I have it in Purple Snap (deep violet) and Top Brass (intense warm bronze). Both shades are super pigmented and have a nice creamy texture. I've worn them both with and without primer - over primer they did last longer, but they didn't crease either way. While a little bit pricey for me (approx $20 a pot), I will re-purchase if I cannot find a less expensive substitute.

on 8/13/2012 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Amazing. I have this in Birthday Suit (my fav), Skinny Jeans, and Silver Spoon. I have been wearing Birthday Suit every day for the past 2 weeks. I apply with my fingers and usually do 2 thin layers. This lasts my entire work day with no touch ups (around 13 hours). I've had one for over a year and it has not dried out. My HG cream eyeshadow.