Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

4.1

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Nice color, though its not very natural. Good product, but nothing special about it...

its a nice blush, it shows up on my skin as a nice pink with a hint of light peach, its a very natural lookin color so great for people who like natural cheek look.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great color selection from bourjois including this one. A flattering dusty rose color with a very fine silvery sheen for my fair-light olive south Asian skin tone. The color mimics my natural flushed color, also has a slightly cold weather mood to it. Love it paired with simple black eyeliner for a simple elegant look.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite blush and sad that I cannot find it anymore. This is a warm rose color with golden shimmer. It has a very pleasant floral scent that isn't offensive. It wears well and gives my warm toned cheeks a nice little flush. I wish they still sold this in the US, cause this is my go to blush.

for years and years this was the only blush that I had and it still reach for it a lot, it lasts that long!
Pigmentation wise is not a wow element but I do believe it last on your face. The bigger issues with these baked blushes is that after a while it takes a lot more work to get product on the brush because the powder is hard.
Very often I apply some with my fingers and then blend it with a brush because its a still lovely and perfectly good blush.
And the package is so cute!

I've had the little pot of this blush for ever. Literally years. I still have stacks left too. I really like the dusty pink colour that it is and I think it's a good stand-by blusher for everyday prettiness. I hate the brush it comes with though. It's so tiny and the wrong shape. But that aside, the product is good and I would recommend this colour.

J'adore! I got this in the little Paris set pictured above, and it's my second Bourjois blush. I would say that, compared to Rose d'Or (the first one I bought), this has a rosier tone. I have to be a bit more careful in applying this, and blend it better. But it's still a very feminine, beautiful flush of color--you can't go wrong. I like the usual round pot packaging, but this came in a "Wish You Were Here" tin with designs from Paris on it, which is so cute! And I continue to love the scent; I like to open this up and just revel in the fragrance. I wish I'd discovered these long ago!

Rose De Jaspe is a complicated rosy pink with some silvery shimmer in it. It looks a little pale in the pan because of those shimmers, but more rosy on skin. The shimmer is quite unnoticeable on my cheek and doesn't draw attention to my pores at all. It works for my medium asian complexion, actually I think this color will suit every skin tone (who doesn't love rosy cheeks!) with the shimmer giving a little bit highlight effect. Something about the package, a lot of people don't like the package. It's fine with me, since I never rely on the mirror and brush coming with any blush. I just use my large synthetic brush to swirl on the surface and get a pretty decent amount of pigment. The package is tiny and lovely, very easy to carry around, but the clasp and the hinge doesn't seem very steady as a lot of girls already mentioned, so just be careful not to drop it on any hard surface. The full price is around $14, not too bad, a little pricy considering such a small amount of product, 0.08oz (2.5g), but then again it's quite pigmented, so this little baby should be able to last me for more than one year, plus smaller package is better than to pay thirty bucks for a huge amount of blush and then get bored before going through half of it.
Since some people mentioned the surface got harden after being used a while, well, I never have problem with that. Guess the trick is my synthetic brush, which has dense bristles harder than natural animal hair, and I'm always heavy-handed when applying blush.
It has a vintage type of scent, kind of funny and unnecessary for a blush, but I'm not bothered at all. It's actually quite soothing as it reminds me of something my mom and aunts used in the old days. And yes I'll definitely buy it again, probably another shade. Bourjors blush has so many gorgeous and unique colors, I'm looking forward to having more.

Good product imo for the price ($19 Canadian), since I don't wear blush that often and didn't really want to pay $30+ just for it. This colour gives me a nice rosy flush without looking sparkly, glittery, or tomato-faced. It is also easily blendable making it great for day-to-night wear.

I really like the curved little brush it comes with. It's very convenient for on-the-go application or any touch ups, picks up a LOT of product (must tap off excess) and is easily washable. If I want a more sheer look, I use a blusher brush or MAC's tapered face brush.

Negatives - besides the brush it comes with, packaging looks a bit like what you'd find in a little girl's purse? With the above being said, I probably would not buy it again, because I like experimenting with a lot of makeup. This should last me a LONG long time anyway.

I'm about an NC20, pale olive.

I am generally surprised with the positive opinions of this product. I can understand its popularity as it comes in a variety of shades, smells nice and is relatively inexpensive. But for me its texture is far too hard and you really need to scratch hard to get the blush on the brush. This was was my first blush ever and I was a bit disappointed as I found it really difficult to apply properly. The effect was either invisible or close to Russian doll. I was almost put off using blushes at all and then I came across a Bourjois Duo Effet Sculpteur Blush and this was another story, I am a big fan of blushes ever since.