Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

4.1

Talc, Mica, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Hydrated Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77289), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), FD

on 5/6/2018 3:12:00 PM

Hands down, this is a great eye shadow palette. I waited quite a while before buying this because I didn't think I needed it. I actually don't need any eyeshadows ever because I am makeup hoarder. Then I started seeing youtube videos about it and it intrigued me. Now that I have the palette, I really did need it and here's why...this palette has everything. There are great highlight shades, transition shades, neutrals, warm tones, cool tones, and a few bright pops of color. This palette is ideal for everyone. A lot of time and thought was put into this palette. The matte shades are soft and velvety and there are some shimmer shades that almost feel wet because they go on so creamy. I found almost all the shades to blend like a dream. I love the soft transition shades. I don't care that it doesn't have a mirror or that it's a larger palette. I love it. The price is great, $38 and they always have some kind of a code for 10% off.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have to say this is an extremely good pallet. Knowing she is a perfectionist just from her you tube channel you can tell she worked hard. I don't like the packaging with. Names on the back. That's only complaint. ALL THE SHADOWS are very pigmented and blend seamlessly. It seams there is a matte shimmer and texture colors with about four color stories. Maybe that in my head. LoL. Great colors, Great job Jaclyn

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this palette! Great pigment and it blends well! If you liked this palette I recommend another Morphe palette : 35B color burst eyeshadow palette !

on 3/21/2018 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I really think this is the best place for beginners to start. This product is pigmented, the shadows are buildable, and you get a ton of warm & neutral shadows w/ just a few pops of color. I really feel like I don't need to buy any other palettes since this really covers the essentials.

I was excited to buy this palette but disapppointed after doing so. My drugstore "Bold Obsessions" palette is better than this one.

Packaging: good
Colors: pretty
Fallout: horrible! Have never had an eyeshadow have so much fallout.
Applying: it takes forever to build the colors up. The matte ones are a bit better than the glitter ones.

Would not repurchase. Not a product I'll be able to use as an every day product due to the above mentioned issues.

on 2/17/2018 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the product, the packaging is white so it is quickly dirty.

on 2/17/2018 12:45:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Colours are so so so good. The mattes are so buttery and blendable -honestly the nicest mattes I've ever encountered - and the shimmers are so so so pigmented it's surreal. This is my H O L Y G R A I L. If you don't have it and are considering getting it- get it, but be careful of the fakes that are wandering the internet. This palette is amazing, but I do have two small things I dislike about this palette : there is no matte white and no mirror. I feel if they add this it to the product it would honestly be perfection. Could not recommend it enough.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a very good palette. The variety of shades is great and the formula is easy to work with. The packaging gets dirty easily and the shade names aren’t printed on the palette. I’m not a fan of the inflated price because it’s a collab but you still get a lot of quality shadows for less than $40.

on 1/3/2018 11:46:00 AM

Amazing quality, no fallout, pigmented and not patchy, lasts all day. The shades are beautiful and can make a thousand looks on a thousand skin tones. THE ONLY PALETTE YOU NEED.

on 12/28/2017 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My 13 year old had me buy this for her as a birthday gift for her 13th birthday.
She. loves. it.

But she's 13 so this is a big deal for her. (When she was 9 or 10 she made me get her the Urban Decay Electric Palette so her tastes have certainly evolved)

She is a makeup junkie already - and she's frikkin' 13.

Anyhow - the palette itself is midpriced and the shadows seem OK(I don't use it - it's her palette). A few of the red-orange tones are way too orange for most people. There are also some bold blues/greens.

For a gift - it's very nice.