Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

3.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I really like the feel of this product but WHY WHY WHY does it have to be SO yellow?! and why can't they make a version that's for fair, pink-toned skin? I miss Too Faced's Beauty Balm, I used that in Snow Glow. If anyone has any recommendations for a replacement, I would love to hear it.

on 7/24/2017 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In my never ending quest for a suitable BB cream / foundation with SPF, I came to this one. I have a love/hate relationship with Urban Decay, specially foundations because they are too drying, or too sticky (I tried them all). That being said, I really wanted to love this one, but I just can't. I know the coverage is light and being honest, I'm fine with that for daily use and going to work. But it literally starts to wear off in the first 2 or 3 hours, and my skin feels sticky and heavy. I really hate that feeling, even sealing with powder does not help for long. It also marks my expression lines even though I constantly try to "clean" them. I wanted a nice BB Cream for everyday use but It's just not right for me and my oily skin with dry patches.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Looked ashy upon application (think Zombie Apocolypse) on my strong yellow toned NC42 skin...but within half an hour had melded beautifully with my skin to create a flawless, yet skin like finish which matched me perfectly.

I purchased this in medium dark...and relegated it to my Halloween makeup pile....only to pull it back out once I got a glimpse of how beautifully it had settled on my skin.

Pleasantly surprised by its silky texture and surprisingly superior coverage. Works well with my HG Smashbox Photo Finish Primer.

on 7/6/2017 2:25:00 PM

The colour Light is not really light. It looks very orange when you pump it out onto your hand. It only fits me when I have a little bit of a tan. It does blend out fairly well, and i would like it much better if i could use it all year round. I'm only tan for three months, so it's not really worth it.

I'm so disappointed! I found my color match, this applies beautifully and blurs imperfections, looks really nice on etc. but it broke me out so bad, real bad. To be fair, most things do. The only foundation I can wear is UD's Naked Skin.

Sadly I will have to return this but if you're not breakout prone and want a high quality tinted moisturizer that wears beautifully, get this.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

SELECTED SHADE: medium dark (NC37/40 for reference)
SKIN TYPE: combination
METHOD OF APPLICATION: sponge

PROS

- demi matte finish
- easy to apply
- blurs imperfections
- lightweight
- light to medium coverage

CONS

- longevity (although its not stated to be long wearing)
- packaging (pump doesn't work too well)
- settles into fine lines

COMMENTS: Love the finish of this, though I find myself having to dispense quite a bit of product to cover my face. The consistency is on the thicker side. You can get a solid medium coverage with this. You’ll definitely need a good setting spray, as the longevity is quite poor and will start fading considerably after a few hours. It will settle into fine lines and the pump isn’t the best. Its not a terrible product, nor is it the best. I just don’t think it’s worth the price in the end.

Will not repurchase.

on 6/5/2017 11:19:00 AM

This stuff is really awesome for full coverage! I bought it on a whim at Sephora and will not use anything else!! Normally I'm afraid of creasing but this one is 'naked' enough. In all it's effective at removing my dark circles and providing enough of a smooth base for my next application.

on 6/5/2017 10:31:00 AM

This stuff is bomb. I've been using it for over a year. Nice natural pore minimizing finish, holds up reasonably well in heat, has spf 20 and layers well over sunscreen. It's so lightweight. Color selection is decent for pale skin (I'm not sure if it's decent for deeper skin tones. I think there's only one deep shade. But I must say the formula is thin so with a bit of color correcting I imagine it can work for a range of skitones).

I love the UD NS foundation and this is a thinner version in a tube w sunscreen added.

Will continue to buy forever.

on 6/5/2017 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I'm the kind of person who loves sheer/light coverage because its humid where I live and because I don't need to much coverage to being with. So this baby fits the bill perfectly. It's lightweight and does a great job to even out my complexion and blurring minor imperfections. I think it works best if you're going for an every day all natural look. I love that it comes with SPF because it means I can skip a step, I just wish it was higher (it's only SPF 20). I mostly apply using a Beauty Blender but using your fingers works well too (great when you're in a hurry or packing light like for beach holiday). Just remember to blend in fast because it sets rather quickly . The shade Medium is a good match (for ref, I'm UD Naked 5.0/Nars Sheer Glow Stromboli/St Moritz TM). I have dry skin and I find that this is not moisturizing enough to use on its own. However, it lasts throughout the day and I get minimal or hardly any shine (though I do top up with a dusting of loose powder around the T-zone).

It's loaded with peptides and vitamins which is a bonus but can't say I've noticed significant radiance or firmer feeling skin (as it claims on the box). That aside it's still a great product and one I'd definitely revisit.

on 5/20/2017 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am on my second tube of this product. It's a very lightweight almost runny fluid bb cream/foundation. I love that it doesn't feel mask like. The tube has a pump dispenser which keeps it sanitary. It blends easily and blurs pores without heavy coverage. I buy the light-medium for my fair, pink undertoned skin. I love this product. It's pricey but worth it.