Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

Tarte TARTElette In Bloom
TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

4.6

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was originally interested in this palette because of all the hype. The colors are right up my alley. Neutrals, warm tones...this seemed perfect. I swatched all the colors every time I went into Ulta and waivered over whether I should finally get it. So I did. And I just don't get it. I don't understand why everyone loves this so much! The dark colors are hard and chalky. Couldn't use them as liners because I ended up with insane fallout, even if I dampened the brush. The pale shimmer is flaky and awful. The cool tone one at the top was okay, but didn't look right on my skintone. Firecracker is the only shade in this palette I liked. Not worth it to keep just for that. The other pale mattes weren't pigmented enough to be used alone as lid shades, and I have other similar colors I like more for the crease. Meh, I think there are better palettes out there. Though the outside of the palette is beautiful, and the large mirror is nice.

Can't even begin to describe how much I love this. I bought it from Tarte for 25% off but definitely think it's worth the full price. The colors are absolutely stunning and will look good on any skin tone. I was looking for a go-to neutral palette that I could wear everyday to work, and this is perfect. I've had it for a week and already have been playing around with different looks. It is so versatile with the 9 mattes and 3 shimmers. I can't wait to use it for more dramatic nighttime looks. I especially love the terracotta shades on the bottom row, as well as the three mattes in the second column. My absolute favorite is firecracker. It is a perfect coppery shimmer. All of these are super pigmented and easy to work with. I am totally in love. Would buy again without question.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My to go everyday eyeshadow. All colors ran beautifully on my medium-light complexion. Longevity is superb on my oily lids with or without primer (I use theBalm). Buttery & pigmented with quite fallouts.

The only small drawback for me is, if I blend too much, it will become muddy looking. So less blending is a must for me. Tapping excess powder before aplying also helped..

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

TL;DR: This palette is a top notch from pigmentation, formula, packaging wise. If you love neutral-warm toned colours, these are for you.

I will start by stating how much I love this palette. This palette is personally perfect for me, to the point it almost feel like this palette is personally made for me. The ratio between cool and warm toned colour is perfect, as well as the ratio between matte and shimmers. All the shadows are pigmented, all of them are buttery and feel really really nice. And don't let me start with the packaging. I feel like a amazonian goddess when I received this. I literally have nothing bad to say about this palette!

on 7/27/2017 2:46:00 AM

I was first introduced to Tarte through the reviews on YouTube. I purchased the Tartelette palette as soon as Sephora opened in Australia. The formula of the Bloom is even better than the first. I have oily lids and as you may know this means my eye-shadows cannot last the day without a good primer (I suggest Elf or MAC paint pot). Tarte's shadows worked and lasted without primer, I was amazed. I love using these shadows as a base to make other palette shadows last longer on my eyes. But even with this achievement, I can say I love the Tartlette in Bloom for it's colours more.

There isn't a colour I don't like. The powders are softer than the Tartlette and blend into skin so smoothly and effortlessly. If you are looking for everyday natural looks this is the palette. I also LOVE the shimmers in this. I'm not into high glimmer / shimmer looks, but love the iridescent glow these sheens add to any look. You can top them over other shadows and they fix and look stunning. Absolutely love. Also the light shimmer shade on the left corner is beautiful as a topper (I don't tend to use it as a shadow).

I would definitely recommend especially to my oily girls.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The perfect palette for a beginner or even a pro! 12 pigmented, buttery, to-die-for shadows. Some do have fallout, but all in all, this is an amazing palette to dive into. Shadows are easily blendable and simply stunning. A must have

on 6/1/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Gah- I am so disappointed in this palette. I bought it based on some YT praises and reviews here. Kept looking at the shades and finally pulled the trigger. A few of the shades work well for me- nice base and transition shades. But the deep shades are just so dark and muddy and very hard to blend using the lightest hand possible. Tried using as liners but I get so much fallout from these and the shimmery shades. What I really find lacking here are some nice matte midtones for the crease. Think this one will go to my niece.

on 4/12/2017 10:47:00 PM

A really solid palette that has a lot of essential shades (great for beginners as their first palette) and for those who are more into "natural" shades (beige, bronze, gold, browns)
Some of the shades are super gorgeous and pretty (specifically the shimmery ones!)
Has a huge variety of shades to give you a lot of looks - ideal for travelling instead of bringing different palettes to get a mix of finishes :P
only problem is some of the lighter matte shades are chalky.

Swatches and full review:

on 6/4/2017 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This palette is so so beautiful. When I first used my fingers to swatch it on my hand, it was not pigmented as I expected but when I dipped my brushes into it and applied it on my eyelid, it appeared very niceee. The shimmery shades are not pigmented as the matte ones. I love using 'jetsetter' to contour my nose and 'leader' on my lower lash line. The mirror is of great quality and big enough to do full face makeup. However, the palette shows fingerprints like crazy and becomes dirty easily by the fallouts, but it can be cleansed easily by a tissue so I think this palette is worthy.

This was another random uy and let me tell you it was 100% worth it. This is a perfect starter palette for anyone starting makeup. It has mattes. lights, darks, and shimmers in it and they are highly pigmented.