Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

4.5

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 1/28/2017 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I love this stuff so much. I'm 55, with fair, very dry skin that's prone to hyperpigmentation. No serum, lotion or potion I've every used has had such a positive effect on my skin as this product in particular (and a variety of other Deciem products in general). My face is so much more hydrated than it's ever been thanks to this stuff. Despite its dryness, my skin isn't overly lined for my age but this serum has definitely helped minimize what wrinkles I do have and had a very positive effect on the texture of my skin. My skin is much softer to the touch since I began using this and definitely has something of a glow that it didn't have before. I will unquestionably repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

WOW; if what you want in a serum is a glow that EVERYONE who knows you notices, this is the one for you. I'm seriously shocked how well it worked, as I'm a serum junkie, no doubt critical unless it actually works. This works; be generous with your pumps and slather 2x/daily and you'll see why in a couple weeks, in a very good way. Go ahead, you can thank me now.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another Hylamide that did NOTHING for me (except make my skin weirdly ruddy in the cheek area). I am sorry, but this company is just pumping out product, and mass marketing to make $$$ and not actually help the skin. (plus I researched and realized many ingredients are toxic!). Will not buy again.

on 1/2/2017 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is yet another Hylamide product I wish I could have loved. Its ingredient profile is top notch, it is accessible (I got mine at CVS), affordable, fragrance-free, and has decent (but not super) packaging. SubQ contains several types of Hyaluronic Acid, which I typically have great luck with. The HA content is a great moisture boost for dehydrated skin, especially if applied under an occlusive layer. Unfortunately, the HA used in this product is terribly irritating to my skin--I experienced irritation similar to the Hylamide Low-Molecular HA Booster, which contains some of the same ingredients. Needless to say, if something is irritating, it almost doesn't matter how great the skin-repairing and anti-aging properties are since the product is unusable. I will meter it out by diluting with other products, but will not purchase SubQ again.

on 12/14/2016 5:28:00 PM

I've been searching for some serum or moisturizer to provide true moisture and finally found it!!! I have combination skin and my cheeks can feel dry and tense very quickly. Many of the heavy moisturizers son't work, because then my T-zone would look overly oily. Within days of using this serum, my skin felt hydrated throughout the whole day. The skin of my cheeks and under-eyes feels very firm and plumped, something I might not have experienced since adolescence. This is a truly amazing find, worth every penny. For a serum with this many good ingredients it's actually affordable. Another plus for me is that it is fragrance free.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I actually didn't like the packaging of this product at all. It's so watery, and easy to waste given the dropper. Apparently this is the most effective way they could find for this treatment. I wasn't going to repurchase for this reason but as I am nearing the end of my first bottle I will actually miss it as it is so good at hydrating. I think he wateriness of it makes it feel like it's really plumping up the skin with moisture and I feel I probably will buy this again.

on 11/23/2016 8:51:00 PM

I'm 40, dehydrated skin--though oily in tzone, some congested pores on forehead and nose, some mild redness/spider veins on cheeks, some redness around corner of mouth, visible pores on cheeks (but more dry). My routine was cleanser, light toner, bha2%, hydration serum, rosehip oil, eye cream, SPF moisturizer, skin looked good but the visible pores on cheeks and forehead needed help. I don't have wrinkles but there are some fine lines starting to show around eyes.

I purchased this after reading some great reviews and though it's only been 3 weeks it's already made a difference in my overall skin appearance. I stopped my normal routine and am only using this after cleansing then moisturizer as I wanted to make sure nothing else I was using would cause compatibility issues. The most notable difference is in my cheeks, while I still have some redness the pores are much less noticeable, skin is plumper and more hydrated. The area around my mouth is less red as well. Unfortunately the pores on my forehead seem to still be congested and visible and I've noticed my nose seems oiler so I'm going to add back in my bha.

Since I'm not sure if the serum or my SPF is causing the extra congestion/oiliness I'm giving this 4 lipsticks. I will update review as I've recently purchased the facial cleanser, sensitive skin booster, sub q eyes and moisturizer/ha so I'll wait to see if that produces even better results.

on 11/15/2016 1:27:00 AM

I discovered this at a CVS during a prolonged stay in the desert. My skin was beginning to look haggard from the environment and I needed something to augment my moisturizer. I didn't expect much from a drugstore product but... Oh. My. God. This is seriously my holy grail serum. It's watery, unperfumed, and comes in a dropper bottle. It sinks right into the skin and wears well under moisturizer/sunscreen.
After about a week, I noticed my skin looked plumper and more elastic. I had a "glow" that wasn't there before. People started complimenting my complexion and I actually got carded at the liquor store.
Rarely do I buy a second bottle of anything, but I'm on my third bottle of Hylamide. I use this twice a day, every day without fail. It's just so refreshing to find a product that works.

Lovely serum. I have combo skin very prone to dehydration. I use this at night and mix in a few drops of Deciem's The Ordinary Niacinamide and the Alpha Arbutin. It keeps my skin plump, even toned, and delays signs of aging. A great serum with a great price tag. The fact that this is carried in a number of CVS's also helps since you can use coupons!

on 6/21/2016 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this serum for 2 weeks now and I am really impressed with it. My skin is very oily but dehydrated, huge pores, lots of sun damage.
The serum is very light, absorbs almost immediately, and smells like...fermented cabbage? Seriously--it smells really awful, but luckily the stench dissipates as soon as it absorbs. I am really surprised that no one else has mentioned this.
I've been using it twice a day, following it with the Hylomide eye serum, Vitamin C booster serum & HA booster serum. The results have been awesome! My skin looks so much better--smooth, plump. I can't believe how quickly I'm seeing results--this stuff really delivers.
I did initially try this serum without the boosters for a few days, and when I saw how well it was working alone, I ran out to grab the boosters. If you are going to try this serum, do yourself a favor & get the boosters too, they really do visibly boost the results of this the serum.
I have not really seen any reduction in pore size yet, as another reviewer has. I did, however, notice a decrease in oil reduction a few days after I added the HA booster.
I just started adding my Paula's retinol serum again at night, and no problems at all. This serum seems to play well with anything I've layered on top of it.
So happy with this stuff! It has earned a permanent place in my skin care routine.