Dior Addict Lipstick in Stellar Brown

No Image

4.1

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Amazing colour, texture, and packaging. It's a satiny textured nude mid-brown. Possibly my all-time favourite lipstick. It's a great day lipstick (looks great with MAC Satin Taupe eye shadow), very moisturising, and just pure class!! I will buy it again without a doubt because unlike a lot of my lipstick, I think it will run out. I think this is a great colour for people with any colour skin (doesn't look too dark on pale skin and isn't too pale for very dark skins) and it would look great with brown hair, dark blonde or auburn hair.

on 2/16/2003 11:27:00 PM

This is the only brown shade I can wear because all the others look terrible on me! It's a beautiful pinky brown with subtle golden sheen. And it really does make your lips look more 3-D, which is quite interseting. As with all the other Addict lippies, amazing staying power! Can't think of anything bad to say about this lippie.

on 1/27/2003 6:50:00 PM

This is a gorgeous pinky brown shade on me. Feels moisturizing and the packaging is just beautiful. One of my favorite everyday/workday colors.

on 12/14/2002 2:53:00 PM

I traded in my Brick Pic for this color. I love it because it looks so natural. It's a perfect everyday lipstick. The formula is also amazing for its moisturizing properties.