Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.5

on 11/9/2017 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Emphasize pores and lines. Didn't keep my oily skin matte and separated almost immediately.

on 11/9/2017 11:17:00 AM

matte finish, emphasizes my scars which makes me want to wash it off right after applying it, broke me out on the same day

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm so sad this didn't work out for me. The coverage was so nice and the finish was nice though my skin is quite dry since starting retin-a.
But it left me with 3 new breakouts on my forehead and near my mouth where I never get pimples. I hadn't used anything else new so it's definitely this product.
I wouldn't recommend this if you're acne-prone.

on 11/6/2017 7:13:00 PM

One of my all time favorite foundations! There’s such a wide variety of shade options and they have wonderful coverage that blends out like a dream! The only downside that I see to this is that it tends to oxidize with certain powders and turns an orangish, only with certain setting powders though I still haven’t completely figured out which ones.

on 11/8/2017 5:07:00 AM

I have mixed-oily skin. It looks great on my skin for 2-3 maybe 4 hours, and then it starts dissapeiring. Oxide on my skin, deffinitly not buying again.

on 11/8/2017 12:14:00 PM

Snagged one of these when it went on sale — I'm so glad I did. It's perfect for its price and I will definitely buy this again even if it's not on sale. I never thought my first review would be on a Maybelline product, but the value-for-money in this foundation really blew me away! This may very well be my new favourite drugstore foundation.

Coverage is light to medium only, so don't expect a lot. It feels light even though I put primer underneath it. It did not make me too oily considering that I have combination skin & I'm in a humid, tropical country.

The only complaint I have would be the packaging. I really wish it came with a pump, but it didn't.

Regardless, I would definitely buy this again!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Last night, I bought this in shade 370 which matched my skin perfectly and went on beautifully. I was like WOW! All this time I could've been saving money by using Maybelline instead of high-end brands. So I go on about my morning. Finish getting dressed. Put my shoes on etc etc. I go to look in the mirror to take the bobby pins out my hair, and my face is that horrid gray/greenish color. This happened with 15 minutes of application. I had to tweak it with some other brand of foundationto feel comfortable leaving the house. I will try it one more time but if the same happens, I'm done with it. Also, I did not put any powder on top that could've affected the foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is great when it's fresh. However, if you have oily skin, you will get oily again in a few hours. Does not keep you matte.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i love how this foundation is available everywhere in my country
not so expensive
but the issue is
it match perfectly on my skin when i use it
but somehow after a few hours, it oxidize so badly on me :(
i'm on shade 220 fyi

as for packaging, i just wish there's a pump on it

on 11/5/2017 11:06:00 PM

Made my skin absolutely disgusting. I didn’t even notice how mad my pores were until this product emphasized them so much. I have combination skin and sometimes it’s dry sometimes it’s more oily. I threw out the entire bottle cause there was no way I could even make it work