Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

4.2

-Titanium Dioxide 9.45, Octinaxate 4, and Zinc Oxide 0.98 -Vita Bright Capsules: Even skintone.-Vitamin Tree Fruit: Brightens skin.-Snow Lotus: Brightens and soothes.-Nordenau Water: Moisturizes.Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PhenylTrimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyl Avocadate, Disodium EDTA, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Propyl Gallate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

on 12/3/2015 2:32:00 PM

I got this as a sample and overall I like it. It is a more full coverage cream then other BB creams. My only problem is that it it paler than most other creams as well. I have light warm toned skin but this gives a blit of an ashy tint that I don't care for.

on 10/29/2015 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Alright, so awhile back I wrote a review about the Detox BB from Dr Jart+ being my holy grail and not needing to ever try another BB again, and frankly if I hadn't been gifted this I wouldn't have bothered. Move down the bench Detox. This product is absolutely divine. It's a little bit better suited for my oily skin than the Detox, and it's paler which is perfect because the Detox was a little too dark. I mix these BB's in with my foundations to make them creamier, and because these BB's do a beautiful job of giving a natural skin finish. They blur pores, control oil, don't break me out, AND prevent my foundation from separating. AHH!

You get so much product for the cost it's obscene. While the product is a little too pink and dark for me to wear on it's own, I totally would if it came in a "vampire" shade rather than just "fair". The squeeze tube is a little nicer than his other BB packages with the pump because it's a little less bulky and better suited for travel.

These products have a nice light texture, feel nice gliding onto the skin, don't catch on dry patches, work wonderfully as a primer or mixed in. They are lovely on their own too! No detectable fragrance, have never aggravated my cystic acne, or my sensitive skin either. I am a die hard Dr Jart+ fan and considering how much I love this BB, I'm going to start trying his skincare. Because I've loved everything so far!

on 7/2/2015 10:25:00 AM

I like everything about this except the color. I just think it's kind of crazy these things come in only one shade. I am lightish, coolish olive (but with a slight summer tan at the moment) and this mostly works on me as it does oxidize a bit, plus bronzer + blush, but it's still a smidge too light.

This definitely smooths and blurs my large pores very well and provides great coverage, exactly the amount I need/prefer. It definitely conceals redness but if you have a lot of scars or blemishes it might not work for you. It gives a really lovely skin-like finish with a glow, does not feel heavy on the skin, hasn't broken me out, and seems to last all day (but I haven't tested it in serious makeup-melting conditions). I've only been using it for about a week, so haven't noticed any skin-enhancing effects but I am skeptical of all BB/CC's that claim this tbh. I would say this is better for oilier skinned people. Definitely keeps the oilies at bay more than most foundations I've tried.

EDIT: yikes, I think this did break me out. Knocking off a lippie :(

This has amazing coverage, but you have to exfoliate first as it can catch on dry skin a bit. It's also a bit too yellow and dark for my PPP skin.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The finish on this is great. It feels very smooth with absolutely no shine or stickiness. Perfect for gals with oily skin. Coverage is just right for me. However, this would probably not offer any coverage over any scarring. The shade of this bb cream is best suited for those with fair skin. Not a perfect match for me right now as I have been in the sun more often so it's a smidge too fair. To be honest the shade reminds me a little bit of the white cast you get from sunscreen. It did settle in a bit and look more natural. For now I'm using a bit of bronzer to even things out. Not a big deal for me as I regularly wear bronzer anyway. If Dis-A-Pore was offered in other shades this might be the perfect BB cream. Love that it's 3 products in one which makes it so easy in the morning!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is it - HG! Perfect coverage, gives a lovely glow (but not shine), not sticky, doesn't separate on my oily nose, and my skin looks better since I started using it. I top it with my Meow Cosmetics Mineral Foundation in Frisky Mau and I have the perfect canvas. I would be really sad if the color wasn't right for me and cannot believe this fabulous product only comes in only one shade

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am so surprised that there aren't more reviews of this item. I went to Sephora originally to purchase the Dr Jart+ Premium BB Cream but the sales associate told me that this one would be better suited for my oily skin. I have been using this exclusively since the day I purchased it. I cannot stand the feel of foundation and this is absolutely weightless on the skin. I can wear it all day (12+ hours) and it never looks like anything but skin, I can't feel it on, it doesn't separate and I never get oily. The color is very fair but is a perfect match for my neutral NW/C 15/20 skin). I wouldn't go so far as to say that my pores disappear with this but it definitely does have a blurring effect. The coverage on this stuff is insane. I find myself using a lot more than I need sometimes because a little bit really goes very far. I absolutely adore this stuff.

Edit : Removed a lippie as I have found this to cause me to break out a bit

Ummm idk why there aren't more reviews on this product. Oh wait maybe because I'm super pale with a neutral undertone and have acne prone skin. To me this is a miracle. I can never find something good for every day wear that covers scaring yet feels light enough that it's suitable for everyday. I use the hourglass immaculate foundation and don't get me wrong it's amazing, but it's $55 and I don't want to wear foundation everyday. Not to mention idk why companies don't make neutral undertones for very fair skin tones?! They're always pink! It makes me look dead. I'm fair but not pink! This Is so awesome. Matches my neck and it's neutral. Yippy! A bonus is its cruelty free. Double win. The price is high but hey my foundation is $55 so what the hell. Hahaha. My skin likes nice things, what can I say. Would I buy this again? Yes. Oh one more thing: it's mattifying but not flat. I would say Demi matte. It almost gives this glow but does not make me more oily than I am if that makes sense. Just kinda looks like natural skin but prettier

A good bb cream, but the colour too light for me. The coverage is good, about medium to full coverage & did not break me out. Quite a thick cream which apply matte finish. Last quite long.

on 3/17/2015 1:09:00 PM

This stuff is so great. I have a lot of acne scars, and this BB cream makes them dis-a-pore! I had never used a BB before. I would be curious to compare it to another one. I usually add Dr. Hauska's translucent bronzing tint over it for everyday, and then I'll put my foundation over it for special occasions. I hope that is still holds up well enough in the summer. I am optimistic. It does feel a little heavy if I have it on during a workout. I will definitely be buying it again.