Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

4.2

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have a love-hate relationship with this product. I am very pale and my skin has a lot of discoloration and redness and on top of that, dry spots and oiliness, so this product was really put into a test. To be honest I seriously dislike the colour range. It only has a few shades and even the lightest one of them is way too dark for my skin. What I do like about this product is the fresh, glowing look. Unfortunately it only lasts fresh-looking for only 3-4hours on my oily skin, but then again, so do almost every other bb and cc- creams I've tried through the years.

I am Korean who has lived in Korea,who is willing to spend a pretty penny on face makeup, and this is my FAVORITE BB/CC cream of all time. I found it in the discount section at TJ Maxx and was so blessed to find it at such a great price (still recovering from my disappointment from HERA, AmorePacific, Lancome, Estee Lauder, and other overpriced mud).

It solves many of my issues with BB creams in the most paradoxical ways:

1) GOOD coverage AND is the LIGHTEST bb cream ever (even better coverage and feels lighter than most tinted moisturizers)
2) BRIGHTENS my face WITHOUT making it gray/ashy/muddy (Missha and Lancome, I'm looking at you)
3) DOESN'T clog my pores or move around. When i'm doing the rest of my face, I don't have finger prints around
4) I'm giving 5 lippies for packaging because it's hygenic and slim, perfect for its liquidy consistency, and perfect for travel...Unlike Korean packaging in which you can easily get the product all over and it leaves stains on the packaging.

HOWEVER -- this works for my neutral, dry-ish Asian skintone. I wouldn't recommend this for people with darker complexions (such is the makeup industry, ugh). My mom is 55+ with an oily complexion and loved it too (wanted to toss her Armani foundation for this).

I'm one of those types who enjoys trying new things (such makeup FOMO) but this is so far the only BB cream I would consider re-buying, regardless of the price.

Excellent. Lovely consistency, high level of pigmentation for medium coverage undiluted, that is easily diluted for sheerer coverage with oil or moisturizer. Works well with or without primer. Very very VERY slight oxidation, only in very warm weather; barely noticeable (I am obsessive about oxidation!). Does not settle into lines.

My skin is dry and fair - colour light perfect in Winter or Summer warmed up to custom degree with bronzer for the season at hand.

No odour; tube with very controllable pointed opening for easy dispensing.

Hope they never stop making this - it is the perfect base on it's own or for concealer/ heavier spot application of foundation if this is how you roll.

HG. Only others that begin to compare are IT CC and Dr. Jart.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Got this in "light" and it's perfect for my pale, scandinavian skin in the summer. Wouldn't be able to use it wintertime because it would be too dark and dry. It also oxidize after a couple of hours, but it's not too bad and I doesn't show too much if I put some more powder on top of it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Have to edit this review after using this CC cream pretty much continously for a month. And i still own 3 tubes of this. I find lumenes BB being a better option for oily skin and offers just the coverage and the dewy without being icky feeling to my skin.

This cc cream was rather quite thick, fuller coverage, tends to disappear on oily areas after 4 hour of use. And gosh, can't stand the smell, it's like putting camphor ointment onto my face.

The darkest shade (deep) matches my NC40 skin very well. Last time I bought 2 for only 5€. I own 3 tubes and will only use this as a foundation. Otherwise I'll stick to lumene BB heleyttävä.

This was a disappointment. I have combination skin, leaning towards oiliness. When I first applied this CC cream I thought it was okay - not wonderful, but okay. However, it did not wear well throughout the day. Rather than sort of melding with my skin, it just sat on top and looked a bit cakey and pasty.
It's not the worst product I've ever used, but I can't rate it 3 lippies. 2 1/2 would be about right if that were an option.
I prefer sheer foundations and tinted moisturizers that leave a dewy finish.
I was not happy to see that it contains the chemical sunscreen octinoxate either.
I definitely wouldn't repurchase.

I love this product! It is the best drug store Bb or CC cream I've ever tried. Been using this for a few years. It blends well, has staying power, and feels light on your skin. I have tried SO MANY expensive BB and CC creams and was disappointed but this one is so worth every penny! Give it a try if you're looking for a natural looking and long lasting makeup.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This works wonderful on my oily forehead. It keeps oil at bay throughout the day and does a great job at evening my skin tone and looking natural. It also feels very nice going on and I love the smell. Most importantly, this has faded my red acne scars very quickly which is the main reason I continue to use it.

Unfortunately I can't use this on the rest of my face as it is too dry and this accentuates dryness. I might try it all over my face again in summer.

Very impressed with the quality especially with the low price (I got a great deal on Ebay). My skin looks radiant and the color is perfect. Will definitely buy again.

This is one of my TOP base products.
My favourites are 1. YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat, 2.Lumene CC 3. Lancome Photogenic 4.Givenchy Teint Couture Balm

It's a winner considering it's price. I like products that give me luminous finish. This differs from other because it's texture is really thin but the final finish is very beautiful . It still manages to give that lit from within skin look. I love it so much. I'm not my 5th tube!!!

It's so easy to apply it, the texture glides easily. I apply with my fingers. The coverage is light-medium/moderate-medium.