Urban Decay NAKED3

Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/13/2018 3:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm genuinely at a loss of words to describe how disappointing this palette is, especially compared to the price point. What looks like a gorgeous palette of rosy creams, pinks, and browns looks like chalky, murky dirt on my skin. No amount of primer has been able to remedy the amount of fall out all of the colors have. Cheap and high-end brushes alike cannot blend it. I was so excited when I bought this, and now I feel like $50 worth of stupid. I bought this and got the Naked Heat palette as a gift, and while the latter is SLIGHTLY better and has a few shades that aren't letdowns, I'm soured entirely on UD eyeshadows. Nice packaging, and the dual-end brush it comes with is nice, but I didn't buy this for the packaging or the brush. Alas.

on 2/9/2018 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have such mixed feelings about this palette.

The good: It's obviously a beautiful palette. The packaging is beautiful and the rose-gold theme is stunning. Also, as always, the UD shadows are high quality. The best thing about this palette is how cohesive it is, much like the original Naked. All the colors go well together so it's really easy to create nice eye looks without too much thought or effort.

The bad: 1) I feel like I already have versions of several of the colors in the N3 palette in other UD palettes. I reach most often for the matte shades, which strongly resemble shades I already have in the Naked Ultimate Basics Palette. The right hand side of this palette has the same feel as the original Naked, but the colors in the original are much nicer and more distinct. In N3, liar, factory, and mugshot all look the same on my eyes. 2) the most wearable, everyday colors in this palette tend to have chunky glitter fallout, making them not all that useful for my everyday makeup look.

I think I would have really enjoyed this palette when I was 18 or 20 years old. In my early 30s, I sometimes think pinks aren't all that flattering on me, and shimmer in general is less a part of my overall makeup routine. It's a good palette, I think I'm just maybe not quite the target audience for this one.

on 1/28/2018 3:41:00 AM

Absolutely beautiful colours, beautiful packaging and the brush is aamaaazing. Very pigmented and lasts all day! I’ve taken off a lippie because personally I found this palette to have a lot of fall-out so it kind of goes everywhere when you are applying it. I also always find glitter all down my face and under my eyes when I’ve been wearing it so the fall-out continues through the day. Did not experience this at all with the first two Naked palettes!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this for my birthday (I'm very lucky in that my friends gift me a lot of make up for birthdays and Christmas) It's a lovely palette consisting of pink and purple shades. Some people think pink on the eyes makes them look sickly, but I think the shades are beautiful. There's a mix of mattes, stains and shimmers which are all beautiful. The shimmers do fall down a little, so save concealing and finishing the under eye area until after. I think the pigmentation is fantastic!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My first highend eyeshadow palette
I remember how I freaking out when I purchase this, because it’s so expensive for me, so this palette have a special place in my heart

Back in the day, the hype of the naked series is so high
As a confused newbie in Makeup world, I end up buy this and choose the newest one.

Colour selection is good imo, most of them are neutral and wearable for daily use.

As for now, because I already own other palettes, I think this palette is not that good, it’s so so.

I don’t know about the other naked series, but I don’t think I will buy any naked series anymore since there are lots of eyeshadow palette out there.

on 10/4/2017 7:36:00 PM

I’ve owned all three Naked palettes for years and sadly today is when I realized they actually kinda suck. Lots of fallout and terrible pigment. They also don’t blend well. {sad face}

on 8/30/2017 5:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I wanted so badly to love this. I have green eyes. The ideal palette. No. The pigment is not great. Shimmers don't stick well. Disappointed.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The worst palette Ive ever used. The pigmentation is very low, it is hard to blend nice. The colors arent very good. There are only 3 matte eyeshadows, but A lot of similar shimmer eyeshadow. It is very expensive and very bad palette

PRO: - beautiful shades - cool packaging - brush is excellent NEUTRAL: - not all shades are well pigmented (the extreme shimmer shades are hardly recognizable on eyes) CON: - don't last long, even with several good primers/bases - expensive as f*** I used this palette after a long time again and now I understand why not all people are impressed with this palette. No matter how I blend or apply the colors, the end result looks muddy, as I would have used low-quality products. So, I'm sorry, UD. I guess this will be the only piece of Naked 3 which I will ever possess.

on 8/8/2017 8:06:00 PM

I love the colours in this palette. The pigmentation is average. I find the Naked palettes not all they're cracked up to be. I find it extremely chalky and difficult to blend. I would buy it again, but just mishit wouldn't be a struggle to blend