Urban Decay NAKED3

Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/28/2018 3:41:00 AM

Absolutely beautiful colours, beautiful packaging and the brush is aamaaazing. Very pigmented and lasts all day! I’ve taken off a lippie because personally I found this palette to have a lot of fall-out so it kind of goes everywhere when you are applying it. I also always find glitter all down my face and under my eyes when I’ve been wearing it so the fall-out continues through the day. Did not experience this at all with the first two Naked palettes!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this for my birthday (I'm very lucky in that my friends gift me a lot of make up for birthdays and Christmas) It's a lovely palette consisting of pink and purple shades. Some people think pink on the eyes makes them look sickly, but I think the shades are beautiful. There's a mix of mattes, stains and shimmers which are all beautiful. The shimmers do fall down a little, so save concealing and finishing the under eye area until after. I think the pigmentation is fantastic!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My first highend eyeshadow palette
I remember how I freaking out when I purchase this, because it’s so expensive for me, so this palette have a special place in my heart

Back in the day, the hype of the naked series is so high
As a confused newbie in Makeup world, I end up buy this and choose the newest one.

Colour selection is good imo, most of them are neutral and wearable for daily use.

As for now, because I already own other palettes, I think this palette is not that good, it’s so so.

I don’t know about the other naked series, but I don’t think I will buy any naked series anymore since there are lots of eyeshadow palette out there.

on 10/4/2017 7:36:00 PM

I’ve owned all three Naked palettes for years and sadly today is when I realized they actually kinda suck. Lots of fallout and terrible pigment. They also don’t blend well. {sad face}

on 8/30/2017 5:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I wanted so badly to love this. I have green eyes. The ideal palette. No. The pigment is not great. Shimmers don't stick well. Disappointed.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The worst palette Ive ever used. The pigmentation is very low, it is hard to blend nice. The colors arent very good. There are only 3 matte eyeshadows, but A lot of similar shimmer eyeshadow. It is very expensive and very bad palette

PRO: - beautiful shades - cool packaging - brush is excellent NEUTRAL: - not all shades are well pigmented (the extreme shimmer shades are hardly recognizable on eyes) CON: - don't last long, even with several good primers/bases - expensive as f*** I used this palette after a long time again and now I understand why not all people are impressed with this palette. No matter how I blend or apply the colors, the end result looks muddy, as I would have used low-quality products. So, I'm sorry, UD. I guess this will be the only piece of Naked 3 which I will ever possess.

on 8/8/2017 8:06:00 PM

I love the colours in this palette. The pigmentation is average. I find the Naked palettes not all they're cracked up to be. I find it extremely chalky and difficult to blend. I would buy it again, but just mishit wouldn't be a struggle to blend

on 7/27/2017 1:09:00 AM

This one was a true disappointment for me. I had hoped for so long that a warm pink palette would come out and when I saw this I had to have it. The colours are beautiful and right up my alley. You can create a variety of looks that are gorgeous if you have a particular skin tone and/or eye colour.

I am olive toned and bit too yellow for this palette. I find on me it leans cool to neutral and this makes me look washed out. I didn't believe UD would ever release a warm palette (until the recent Naked Heat). But I've been burnt twice with this line and can't bring myself to buy another. I would still use this palette if the colours popped or were pigmented on my skin tone but I find they just look so dull and don't have deep enough crease shades.

Don't really know what to do. I have two UD palettes I don't use and can't give away or sell.

on 7/16/2017 8:40:00 AM

This was my first high end palette. I'm not impressed with the quality of this one. There is too much fallout and most of the shades aren't as pigmented or buttery as I expected. It is cute and the colours are flattering on my fair skin, but it's totally not worth the price. Also, I find it weird that there is only one clearly warm toned shade (trick) and nothing to pair with it. A darker matte colour would also be useful for the crease.

Popular Palettes