Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

2.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 3.8 % (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 9/20/2014 2:13:00 PM

This product is so disappointing! I've been trying out different BB creams, and when I saw this one on sale for around $3, I thought, "Why not?"

At first, it wasn't bad at all. It was more of a tinted moisturizer; the coverage is fairly light, so it matched my skin tone for the most part. The SPF is a plus. However, after about a week of use, my skin started breaking out like crazy! Keep in mind that my skin isn't oily and isn't all that prone to breakouts. I was very surprised. I wasn't completely sure if the BB cream was causing these breakouts, so I decided to stop using it for a little while to see what would happen. Sure enough, my skin cleared up a couple days later.

I passed this on to my mother, who was happy to try it out. After one day of using it, she broke out as well. Going to have to throw this one away; what a shame.

This BB cream is a disappointment. It is very very sheer and makes me look insanely shiny and greasy, as though I have been out in the heat all day even if it's freshly applied. It never actually settles or "sets" on my skin, even with powder. It just sits over it, feeling thick and...gloopy, for lack of a better word. It made my powder get chunky and gross while simultaneously rubbing the product right off my face.
This also smells strange. I can't place the scent, but it's not something I want on my face to smell all day.
For reference, my skin is mostly even, no real imperfections minus the occasional enlarged pore and one slight pitted scar from surgery years ago. I have minor redness on my cheeks and darkness around the eyes. It's pretty easy to find a foundation to cover or at least minimize all of these, but this product doesn't even do that.
The best I can say about this is that it has SPF. other than that, it's not really anything to write home about.

on 6/14/2014 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This smells horrible! I purchased the medium shade and the color matches very well. I like that it is a very light coverage as that is all I need. However, the smell....I can't get past it. This smells very strong of burnt something/chemicals. I'm not sure, but because of it I will not repurchase. I probably won't even use it again to be honest

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

You definitely get what you paid for when using this product. Thankfully I got this on sale for $2. First off this does smell horrible. It smells to chemically or someone just left this product outside in the sun next to garbage. Oddly I still decided to put this on my face and it was ok. It blends good and evens out my skintone. Very light coverage. For me it wasnt builadable, the more I put the more my face was getting greasy. I got the shade med/deep and it was a bit lighter than my NC35 skintone. This product just wasn't for me.

I love this. my skin feels awesome very light foundation doesn't break me out. I like it for every day use expecially for summer to have something light on my combination skin with a bit of bronzer it's perfect for me. If you need something heavy to do alot of coverage this is not right for u.

on 4/13/2014 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a tinted moisturizer with a "BB cream" label. I got the shade light/medium and it matched my light (yellow undertoned) skin well. It has light coverage so I topped it with a dusting of mineral makeup to set it. The weather today was a comfortable 60 degrees and my skin became quite oily by the late afternoon so I don't think I will be using this in the summer.

I may save this for the winter time on days when I want light coverage. This hasn't caused any acne and is fairly easy to wash off. Once this tube is done I won't repurchase.

I really love love this makeup! I got this in the medium/deep shade. I probably could have gone with the medium shade, but it looked a little pink in the container. The medium/deep shade looked more yellow. I am light to medium with yellow asian skin. I figured undertone was more important and I could use it in the upcoming hotter months. It matched me quite well and gave my skin a glow. Matches perfectly indoors. Outdoors, it is only slightly darker if you look really close.

Product was really easy to blend. I did not have to use a moisturizer. It was sheer but with enough coverage to cover red spots and blur imperfections. It gets dewey about 1.5 hours later after application with no primer. It leaves pores looking great with a natural finish. Unfortunately, if I wrinkle my forehead then lines show up. When I tried using this with a primer, lines were not visible.

Lasting power: stayed on a total of about 6 hours with primer and powder. Probably could've lasted another hour or two. No breakouts with this! Yay! Yes, it has a sweet syrupy smell. This dissipates after about an hour and a half. Be careful if you are sensitive to smells. With the no breakout factor, great undertone color match, makes my skin soft...yes, would totally repurchase.

I only bought this today, but I already love it! Light/medium matches my skin right now, but I'll have to switch shades once summer comes. I love the lightweight feel of this- it felt just like putting moisturizer on. Also, I was very impressed with how it made my skin look and feel. It looked like my skin, only more even toned and perfected (nobody could tell I had makeup on). It was so quick to apply with my fingers and set with a little powder, and it lasted all day. I'll definitely be getting a lot of use out of this product when I'm in a rush or feeling like going for a natural look. The only downside for me is the smell, but it doesn't linger at all so I can't be bothered. This is a great BB cream!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I knew something seemed familiar about the packaging on this. It's a poorly constructed and over priced dupe of E.L.F.'s studio tinted moisturizer. The E.L.F. version isn't nearly as greasy or as heavy and costs $2 less. Normally I don't have an issue with dupes but it is so wrong that they want to charge you more for this than the original. Just go to Target and get the original please. Pass this one on by. It's not worth it.