Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

4.3

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

Some of you may look at the price and recoil back in fear, but it is worth it. SPF, antioxidants, skin repairing ingredients, moisture, and most importantly coverage, looks natural, and breathable. I'll literally just put just this product on my face (with some arrowroot powder/setting powder to matify) and go about my day. The other reason why this is SUCH a great product and why I would cry if it ever was discontinued is because this BB cream has literally 0 acne causing ingredients. Just confirm that on COSDNA.ca if you dont believe me. I'm extremely acne prone and most BB creams are heavy and cosmogenic. The only drawback would be there limited shade selection (only 3) but if one of the three shades matches your skin tone, it would be a no brainer. 40ml's for 60 is actually not bad since it functions as an all in one product and other BB creams have lesser quantities and charge more.

on 3/16/2016 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this BB cream! I was struggling to decide between this and the Diorskin BB cream, and thanks to the other reviewers, I decided to try this one. I am glad that I did! The light matches my fair skin with pink undertones perfectly! It feels like silk and gives that dewy look I've been dying to achieve! The best part is that it has SPF 30 in it, which is a HUGE added benefit! I love that I don't need a primer, it just melts into my skin leaving it looking flawless all day long! This is my new go to alternative to foundation! LOVE IT!

on 3/10/2016 1:34:00 AM

I love it! I t has really good coverage effect and it settles very quickly. I feel like my skin is breathing under it. But there is only one thing that makes me sorry 'it is very very expensive'. Even though it is worth it...

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

amazing. "my skin but PERFECT". couldn't even tell I was wearing make-up. a+ coverage. wasn't greasy or shiny, and settled very quickly on my skin. my HG. <3

on 2/5/2016 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It broke me out like hell...big pimples all over..not recommended for acne prone

on 1/20/2016 12:59:00 PM

I love this BB cream. I use the shade Medium for my NC42 complexion (C4-C5 in MAC Face & Body, Honey in Bobbi Brown, 23 Dore Naturel in Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation).
Medium is a good match for me and has a brightening / blurring effect. I think that if you're on the warmer/darker side of NC42, this product might be too light / cool.
It feels a lot lighter on the skin than foundation, but basically performs like a weightless base when set with powder - I've used MAC Mineralize compact powder in medium dark and also Meteorites powder, both with good results.
This is the only BB cream I've used and I think I'll stick to it. It's a little pricey, but the result is super. Guerlain's packaging is very nice too.

on 10/22/2015 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this. It gives pretty good coverage for a BB cream, and leaves the skin with a health glow. Granted, it doesn't stay on all day like a foundation, but it's my HG for daily wear.

I first got a sample of this through Sephora, and the first time I tried it on I decided I HAD to purchase the full version. The coverage is medium/full for a BB cream. It's a bit less spreadable than I'd prefer, but I can't argue with the final effect. The coverage is great without flattening my face completely. I dab concealer onto trouble spots when I have skin trouble, though overall I'd say a swipe of this is enough as far as base makeup goes.

The only thing is that this makeup gets oily a bit faster than I'd like. I'd recommend this for dry to combination skin types and not oily skin types. Also, I've had some trouble finding this product in the US, seeing as none of the Sephoras sell it either in store or online. I've had to scourge a few department stores in order to find this and ultimately ordered it off Nordstrom online.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this stuff, but I don't know if I can justify it for the price. For now I stick to my cheaper stuff for every day and this once or twice a week. Great if you have the money to spend though.

on 7/12/2015 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm 58 and I wanted a lighter foundation for summer with an SPF. because I mix SPF with my moisturizer for extra protection.
This product does the trick. It gives me just the right amount of coverage to create a natural healthy dewy skin. Once I get the rest of my makeup on I don't look like I'm wearing foundation. It doesn't accentuate lines and it gives the skin an even tone. You may need to use a concealer on any really dark spots.
It's light enough to re apply lightly after the work day if I'm going out in the evening. I just lightly spritz my face with a good water then add a small drop to smooth out the look where needed. I use cream blush so this works well for me. Looks very nice with the Terracotta bronzing powder when I want that look.
I like the packaging, good for travel, one pump is enough for me.