It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.8

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is more of a foundation than a CC cream. the finish is beautiful and I have it on my list to repurchase when I have ran out of my current foundation. The coverage is light to medium but does a great job at color correcting!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love that it has a high spf. I have very long days and it doesn't last 12 hours but it wears off well and is doing some good things for my skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This did not sink into wrinkles which is why I liked it. And of course the spf 50 and healthy ingredients is another reason to love it. My problem with it was the lack of coverage but it is called your skin but better. I agree with this. It really does look like my skin but better. I like flawless skin. So what I end up doing is putting Estée Lauder double wear foundation over top of this. I do top it with the cc perfecting powder that It Cosmetics sells which is awesome. It is lightweight powder and not cakey at all. I then use a setting spray to help it all seal together and stay put. I think I will continue to use this under my foundation as I like the benafits it gives my skin. It seems a bit pricey the way I use it but for skin care i think it is worth it. Aging skin is a challenge to find the right products and this is one of the better ones out there. It is creamy and feels really nice on the skin. I also like the faint clean smell it has. This makes me want to put it on my skin. I bought it at Ulta and wear the medium color. It's the end of summer so my skin may have a more color right now. I'm NC25 (ELDW ecru 1N1) in the winter and NC30 (ELDW Dusk 3C1)in the summer for reference.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think I've just found my HG everyday foundation - lightweight, excellent "your skin but better" coverage, decent color selection, sanitary packaging, with added skincare benefits. I hardly reach for my concealer when I use this, and a little goes a long way. Just be aware: it has a dewy finish and requires powder over top.

Can't recommend this product enough!

My favorite face product ever. Obviously for a night out this isn't ideal, but for day to day it is absolutely perfect. If this wasn't so expensive (pretty much $40), I would have an unlimited stock of these in my drawers. This literally makes you look like you have amazing skin. I don't have super horrible acne, just a bit of hyper-pigmentation and the occasional red pimple, but this has amazing coverage while still being super light and breathable. It makes you look extremely dewy and radiant, so if you are not into that look, or if you are SUPER oily, you will not like this. I have combination skin, but I love looking glowing and healthy. This also smells great, like lavender. The price just sucks for how much product you get, but I wear this on days where I want to look effortlessly perfect. The name is accurate.. when its on it looks like you have naturally perfect skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I must say I'm not a real fan of IT cosmetics and this is the only product that I all out haven't hated. It's medium coverage and more resembles a foundation then cc cream. It sits on my skin and doesn't blend into a natural look but if you have issues with products sinking into lines I would try this. I do think you get a lot of product but the formula not worth the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My review mimics another review below. I'm about N20 and "fair" was too dark. The pump dispenses too much product and it never seems to dry. This made me realize how much I like Wet N Wild Coverall.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Even though this is kind of expensive and hard to find in Canada, I keep coming back for more. I love that it is moisturizing, has a high SPF, doesn't break me out and has amazing coverage. This truly is a one and done product for me, which makes it worth it. I simply apply all over my face in the morning with my fingers and then set with a bit of translucent powder to set my face a mattify a bit because this is on the dewy side. The light shade is on the neutral side and is a perfect match for my skin most of the year. (Here is a link to a foundation swatch comparison https://imgur.com/rIZtBwl). If I have a bit of colour I will go up to the medium shade, which is a bit more golden. The best value I have found when buying this product is the limited edition supersize that they offer only once or twice a year on either The Shopping Channel (Canada) or QVC. I just stocked up!

10% discount code on the Canadian Website till Oct 31st, 2017: ITGIRLYANG

**i dont make any commission, thought id pass it around for those who are curious in the product :)

PROS:
-Wide color range
-Skin care infused
-Comes with a pump
-Easy to Travel with
-Moisturizing
-Sunscreen SPF 50 + UVA/UVB
-Doesn't strip my skin
-Medium buildable coverage

CONS:
-Not very good oil control
-Claims to be concealer as well - wouldn't use as one unless I have minor blemishes
-Price: $49 CAD - pretty pricy for a CC Cream, you can find similar like the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream (possible dupe)

Great for Dry-Combination oily skin (not too oily, but if you are this may be great for dry seasons like fall & winter), skip if you are oily...
NC15-20: FAIR
NC20-25 : LIGHT
NC 30-35: MEDIUM

Read full review here:

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product was ok, but it wasn't great. This isn't full coverage and I found myself having to put concealer on some spots using this. I was using this for months cause the shade medium matched exactly to my skin. But after using it I found it was very heavy for my skin and I started breaking out cause of it. It is also very liquidy so if you don't like that this may not work for you. I would not recommend this. I believe there is better products out there.