It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.8

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I love the coverage of this makeup. I have a lot of sun damage to my skin. And since moving to the beach, a lot more. But as i said ,I love the coverage. However, I noticed it was not staying on , so I went whole hog and bought the extras - the It brush ( purchased at
Ebay for alot less) and the no more pores powder. I am not a powder lover, but I must say it made a difference! I would follow the powder with setting spray. And now my makeup stay on much longer. I also buy the makeup it's self on Ebay, great value.

I have seen so many YouTubers rave about this product and wanted to love it so much but it just isn't right for me.

I believe I fall in between shades which is a bummer (Fair and Light) but I decided to go with Light anyway. It is a little bit darker than my skin tone but blends out looking okay. I love that it gives that natural glowy look when I first apply it but it DOES NOT LAST.

That could be due to the humidity where I live but still...I look like a greaseball within a few hours even after powdering and setting with the All Nighter setting spray. Blotting tends to take away quite a bit of product too, unfortunately. The Laneige BB Cushion that I used for years before this lasts much longer and even looked better as the day progressed compared to the It Cosmetics CC Cream. Thankfully I only bought the small travel sized tube (which was still expensive). I have combination skin with a slightly oily t-zone but pretty normal everywhere else.

It might work well for those with very dry skin. Or maybe with a mattifying primer (which I don't own).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I think I've given up on this product. It's a decent medium coverage foundation and the SPF is great but it's just not for me.

First off the SPF really works! I went to Machu Picchu and lost my sunscreen. I wore this and didn't get any color on my face at all.

The two areas I'm struggling with are color and dryness. First - color. I am easy to match in most brands but I can't seem to get a good match with this product. Fair is too light and light is too dark. If I mix them together it still doesn't work. The light match isn't terrible but it doesn't blend into my neck very well. That bugs me.

As for the dryness - yikes. After a couple of hours my face feels tight and dry. It's uncomfortable. I even used some hydrating spray. It still feels tight and dry.

This isn't a terrible product, it's just not for me.

I have a love and hate relationship with this CC cream. For reference I am a MAC NC 25 during the summer time and about MAC NC 20 during the winter time. I have this in the shade Light and it matches me during the colder months. As per coverage, it will give a solid medium coverage with a slight dewy finish on my combo skin (oily t zone). I normally apply this with my Beauty sponge and it blends perfectly. As per longevity, it lasts for about 8 hours depending if you set this with a powder and you’re wearing a primer underneath. Overall, I think it’s one of those face product that you use when you’re lazy and you can’t be bothered putting on a full face of makeup. However, I feel for the price is a bit steep for a cc cream since you can already buy a comparable foundation with higher coverage. However, if you have any coins to spare then it’s a must try. Hope this helps.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Really glad I only got a sample of this. It has medium coverage and a light citrus scent. I can't wear this on its own because the shade fair is too dark. I have been mixing this into my usual Josie Maran Vibrancy foundation to lighten it. It looks good at first, but as the day wears on my skin begins to look dry and a teeny bit cakey. Even when I wore it alone my skin looked more matte than I liked, so I know it is the cc cream. It's not a bad product. I just don't think it's right for me. I might save my sample and try it again in the spring/summer or get a sample of the illumination version. I think this product would be better for normal, combo, and even oily skin. Worth picking up a sample and trying.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

love this product! It gives my face a fresh and dewy look and I've gotten tons of compliments since I started wearing it several months ago. I'm already getting ready to repurchase when the Sephora VIB sale happens soon. And SPF 50? You can't hear that -- especially if you're fair, like me. Is the packaging AMAZING? No. But it's fine! Overall, a yes for me and I will be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product..I bought this after getting the suggestion from hotandflashy youtube channel,since i am 40+.I have to be choosy about my foundation..This one is a miracle...It certainly looked like my better skin..Good coverage..as well..Very good lasting power..I am nc40 -42.I bought this on medium,slightly light..thats ok with my winter skin.Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

So wanted to love this product. It just separates on my skin. Doesn't matter what primer: It Cosmetics, Smashbox, Becca, nothing worked well with this CC foundation. By lunch time it was very noticeable separation to my T zone. Loved that it offers build-able coverage, just not for my oily T zone. Loved the pump, so hygienic. Loved that a little goes a long way. Hated that it separated.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Excellent coverage!!
Stays on!!

I absolutely love this cc cream. It doesn't settle in my pores and covers my redness enough how I like it. It sits smoothly over my skin and I've always been into the natural model skin look, so this is the most perfect product I finally found that I enjoy and wear every time I wear my makeup! If your into full coverage matte skin.. you should pass. But if Your into the dewy no makeup makeup look, give this a shot. The only thing I hate is the shade range.. who doesn't they literally have 4 shades. Other than that, this is an A+++