By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

4.4

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

on 3/3/2016 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this powder. Not cakey at all. Although white it blends in beautifully. Just be mindful that since it's a loose powder there is some fly always so your top may get some on there. Highly recommend.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this to specifically set my under eye concealer and felt like it actually "burned" the sensative under-eye area. So, I decided to forego the under-eye and just try the face. I have normal aging skin. I always apply moisturizer, mineral sun screen, primer and liquid foundation topped by this stuff. Bu the end of the day my cheeks were red, irritated and dry. Plus the stuff just flys everywhere! When you swirl and tap the excess becomes airborne. Too expensive to waste this way. I returned it!

on 2/23/2016 12:51:00 AM

This has been my favorite setting powder so far! It's really outstanding. I am combo-skin typed and I always get oily on my T-zone and chin after a couple hours I applied my foundation, and I have really been seeking out for a powder that actually sets everything in place prevents my makeup from melting. This is the one! Personally I think it's better than Laura Mercier's famous loose powder and Elegance's pressed powder.It really does keep my make-up in place and when I am wearing it, my face is fresh and not drying.

on 1/15/2016 9:22:00 AM

This is probably the best product of any product I've ever used.

Doesn't leave a white cast (it may appear so if you've applied it way too heavily, but in a few minutes it should be fine), makes you matte but not flat. Even when my oiliness finally creeps through, it still looks like dewiness as opposed to an oil slick.

Actually blurs pores and fine lines. Like actually. Lasts forever and is actually worth the pricey price tag.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Ok, so, I'm 51 with fairly good skin, no wrinkles thanks to a lifetime habit of not sun bathing but a little redness and a few larger pores around the nose. This is the only powder that doesn't dry me out when in an office or somewhere with AC or heating. I use it under my foundation but over moisturiser and SPF. It makes whatever foundation I'm using stay on for hours and I don't need to powder over the top (although it works as well as a setting powder). It blurs everything and I will purchase again despite the criminal £45 price tag. I've taken off the lippie for the cost and packaging as its so fine that it puffs out like smoke when you use it. Great stuff though and, I think, worth every penny.

on 4/2/2015 7:39:00 AM

I really really LOVE this powder! I have very sensitive dehydrated skin that can get quite oily in the t-zone with enlarged pores and some minor dehydration lines. For many years I've been using EL double wear until they changed the formula and it made me look as shiny as a pancake and caused break outs. I was looking for something new, something that would not break me out, would not look cakey and ideally would have an SPF and some moisturising properties. After testing tons of products, I finally found what makes my skin look (and feel !!) amazing! It's chantecaille tinted moisturiser and this truly magic powder. The combination of two seems to last all day with minimum touch ups. Without the powder I get oily within the first hour, but with just a few sweeps of small contour brush my skin becomes absolutely flawless , no large pores, no visible lines, no shine! You only need the tiniest amount of powder, so I am sure it will last me ages.

on 12/9/2014 8:37:00 AM

This powder is flabbergastingly good! It works wonders, covering my (huge) pores in the T-zone. Really looks like photoshopped skin, both IRL and on pics. Expensive but the jar is large, 10 g/0.35 oz. The small holes in the jar makes the powder fly everywhere when you open it though, so be careful or get an apron on. The ingredient list above doesn't match the ingredient list on my package (bought fresh last week). Instead, it says in this order: Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water. So it looks like the formula now is without talc or silicones? Anyone knows if they've changed formula recently?
Have anyone tried to put just pure silica powder on? That would be a lot cheaper if it worked as well.

on 10/30/2014 12:30:00 AM

Ladies if you are looking for the ultimate powder, please go and test this, seriously you will not be disappointed !

As a 45 year old woman with more combination /oily skin trust me when I say I have been searching for a powder for ages. My journey resembles the fairy tale of Goldilocks and the 3 bears! Powders have been too heavy, too chalky, too matte, etc LOL you get my drift !

Standing shiny faced in the middle of the store the lovely assistant directed me away from my initial request which was NARS and pointed me in the direction of BY Terry. And OMG am I going to be thankful for eternity , to the point where I put it in writing to her manager !!! yes seriously that is how good this little pot of white power is :). With the lightest dusting ever, my face was transformed, shine gone. Five hours later in a hotel bar and on a hot sunny day my husband looked and said you look lovely and ladies I still felt it. Make up in tact, no shine and skin looking fab , isn't that what its all about !. Yes its a bit more expensive but I would anticipate this will last 12-18 months . This beauty is my ultimate, I have worn it over no foundation foundation, Just skin and Bobbie Brown skin foundation. Absolutely stunning and doesn't compromise the products underneath. Love it

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is the best loose, silica-based powder I have ever tried! It feels like silk when applied. It doesn't leave my skin overly dry or dull, yet still helps to prevent shine from appearing throughout the day. I find that most powders either don't control shine well enough, or make your skin extremely dry and flaky. MUFE HD Powder makes my skin seriously dry. This powder seems to keep my skin balanced.

It makes my skin look flawless and airbrushed in real life, and it also photographs beautifully without that awful white cast you can get from a lot of other powders, like NARS Light-Reflecting Powder. It is not scented and doesn't cause any breakouts or irritation for me either.

on 10/13/2014 6:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love how this powder sits on my skin. A little goes a long with this product, so I would apply sparingly as alight dust over the face and then go back over places that need a little more mattifying. I like to really press this powder into my skin with a brush ensuring it sets my makeup.

I absolutely hate when powder sets into fine lines and find that this product doesn't do that. It has helped keep my skin hydrated and really complements my foundation (I use Chantecaille Future Skin).

I do find I need a bit of a touch up during the day, but I tend to get an oily t-zone regardless and will look to use a mattifying gel on my t-zone to help with this. But I do love the finish of this powder on my skin, I find it helps to reduce the appearance of pores for a little while. I bought this mainly for the hydrating properties and have felt it has delivered on that front whilst remaining lightweight.

It is a luxurious purchase that will last. I wouldn't want to be carrying this around in a handbag as opening the jar would be an expensive disaster! The packaging could be a little more travel friendly.