Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.8

on 10/5/2015 1:32:00 PM

This is my one of two "go-to" perfumes...the other being Chanel Mademoiselle Coco. I have been wearing this fragrance (Lolita Lempicka by Lolita Lempicka) ever since it arrived and I still Love it! I have a hard time finding it in Las Vegas, but thankfully Neiman's still carries Lolita Lempicka...I get many compliments from both men and women...they love the fragrance on me! Everyone's body chemistry is different---and what smells absolutely yummy on me, might stink like bug spray on you! This is why a perfume review is of little worth---everyone must try it for themselves. But FYI, I love it for me!

This is a weird good smelling perfume! Kind of like licorice or something but it sure is strong so I only put half a puff on. :)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have this and will wear it in the cooler months. Warning : it is a strong perfume ! I mostly get licorice and Tonka bean from this. I will not repurchase because it lasts forever and a little goes a long way.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this sweet fragrance! It is my second favorite from Lolita Lempicka. I buy at a reduced price from a discount fragrance site.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a mysteriously sweet scent. It has a great dry down on my skin. Many women recommended it to me as the most delicious, youthful scent, perfect for my twenties; and when I tried it out I just couldn't pass it up. The smell is sweet and musky at the same time, not sickeningly sweet or fruity, definitely not super floral either. It just has a cool balance. I spent $50 on this bottle of perfume when I have like 5 fragrances I need to use up D: But then again, perfume is something I slurge on because it is worth it.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the bottle? It is absolutely stunning!
Purpley blue crystal apple with golden flower accents. The small twig on the apple is what you press to get the product out of the container. Absolutely stunning and creative.
I took a lippie off the rating because the perfume doesn't have the strong durability I wish it had :(

Thought I had the old formula but it's the new one after all, anywho, the sweetness is young, dark, mysterious, and fairy tale princess lost in a forest-like. It's like making the world around you into an instant fairy tale. Now I'm older and don't reach for it as much but I still consider this a gem for every bohemian girl out there. The bottle is as cute as it gets, too.

on 12/28/2014 2:14:00 PM

Too much vanilla for my preference. There's also licorice notes. Overall it's sweet and sugary and smells too much like food. But the scent morphs after a few minutes to something more musky and spicy. I'm on the fence about this one.

on 11/22/2014 8:55:00 AM

I've tried LL, because the vanilla, the praline and the tonka bean sounded great, but all I got was a candied violet. It's said to be an offspring of Angel, and I couldn't agree more. It's extremely loud and dissonant. Two things are put together which should never be put together, in this case a flower and sugar. It might be brave and a work of art, but I find it unpleasant and unwearable.

on 9/11/2014 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

The first spritz is sharp, THICK licoricey too muchness. Then it calms down...the violets make their appearance. The violets are green& slightly herbaceous mixed with the licorice with it's slight minty tang that makes this perfume work. it's sweet, caramel, a gourmand that is turned clean & fresh by the violet & licorice. The longer it wears, the more love it. It almost takes on a your skin but better quality. Very warm, sweet slightly caramelised skin & it's a delight! I adore this!

on 9/8/2014 5:38:00 PM

I truly love Lolita Lempicka, such an amazing and unique scent. She has something in common with Angel, but she is definitely her own woman. Why don't I wear her more often? I hesitate to wear to work as people are so polarized about her. She will always be in my top 5 perfumes, a hauntingly beautiful scent.

Popular Fragrances