Make Up Academy (MUA) Undressed

Make Up Academy (MUA)  Undressed

4.5

This is an excellent price and well worth buying. It should benoted that the colours are quite a lotdarker than in this picture and pictures online, especially the browns. For me that is one disappointment about it as I have fair skin but my eyes get very tired and tend to go red/brown on eyelids and around them when I get tired so I dont want to use too dark a colour on the lids (maybe on the lash line, outer edges and crease though). The first colour in this pallet is perfect as a nude colour for me to cover up the darkness of my eyelids. also use it on the brow bone. I love using the dark grey colour with a slanted eyeshadow brush as an eyeliner - I actually find this a lot easier than using a pencil or liquid liner as it goes on smoother and can be more precise with it. There are sparkly and matte shades in it. The lightest shade seems to be more pigmented than the single eyeshadow I bought in the same colour for some reason. Its a bargain and a good nude palette. Ive read reviews elsewhere saying its as good as a similar one by urban decay - I would never pay their price anyway but certainly nothing wrong with it.

I love this palette!! Everytime I do my eye makeup using this, I get so many compliments. People say it looks 'expensive' on my eyes...when I got it for only £4 I only have the undressed palette..But as soon as a get a job I'll hopefully buy the other palettes. I especially love the gold and rose gold colour!!

on 3/9/2014 6:34:00 AM

This is fantastic value for money, I bought it around the same time as my urban decay naked palette 30 which I love but now find myself using this similar coloured eyeshadow palette which I'm now preferring that cost me an amazing 2.50 instead and actually I prefer the colours to UD and find these more wearable for everyday as they are not quite so glittery. They are well pigmented, go on easily (there is a bit of fallout if applied very heavily) and look absolutely lovely. I am wearing them over an eyeshadow primer and they last, I haven't tried without a primer so don't know how they fair alone. For the price you cannot go wrong and it goes to prove that you do not need to pay loads to get great results.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine

I love this palette! I read a few reviews saying that this is a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palette, but like most people, I didn't want to pay over £30! So I was very impressed with the quality and pigmentation of the colours. There are 3 that I don't use and I probably won't (two are the darkest shades) but that's only because I don't do a dark smokey eye. I mainly use the rose gold and the golds and the darkest ill use is probably the dark brown. Saying this, it is great for the price and I'm super happy with it! I definitely recommend buying this.

I bought the UD Naked palette and was completely unimpressed by UD eyeshadows - the majority had poor colour payoff and a ridiculous amount of fall out for the 37 I paid.

I looked to MUA's Undressed palette after I had been disappointed by the quality of the UD ones. I was pleasantly surprised.

P.S I used this without primer FYI.

The quality was better than UD. The shadows were fairly easy to blend and had very impressive colour pay off. Some (particularly the lighter, glittery ones) looked a little cakey on the eyelid but they didn't look any less cakey than the shadows from UD when packed on in an attempt to produce colour pay-off.

This is a total bargain, great value for the price!
The colours are an exact dupe for the UD Naked palette and they are better quality for almost 10% of the price. Far, far better than UD, worth every penny!

All these shades are extremely pigmented and apply so nicely, the colour selection is amazing and the amount of looks you can create with this palette is great for the price. I don't have anything negative to say about this product if you are looking for a good neutral palette then I highly recommend this one!

on 12/30/2013 1:07:00 PM

It's just so lovely! I mean I never expected something will be so lovely with only 4 pounds! I'm totally amazed by this. All colors are very neutral, and so daily use. The only thing which might be a bit irritating is that the powder is pretty loose and soft. But hey! If it was that perfect then it wouldn't be this price. :) So I'm very satisfied with it.

on 10/2/2013 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I will definitely repurchase this palette again. I wasn't expecting much tbh, however I went ahead and purchased it. I was only £4, what had I got to lose? I already own the naked 2 and the naked basics and was planning on buying the original naked but decided that I'd give this a try first rather than spending £36. I was pleasantly surprised by the pigment of the shadow. However the matte shadows are really up to much pigment wise but this doesn't bother me as I have the other two pallets to compensate for this. The shimmer shadows are pretty similar to ud; there is quite a bit of fallout, however this can be easily brushed away or can be avoided by doing the eyes before the foundation. The colours are versatile and on trend. I can't say enough good things about it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my staple palette and I wear it pretty much every day, along with two of MUA's liquid eyeliners (black and bronze). The matte shades don't have much punch, but they build up easily and every shade on the palette blends well together. Great shades for day and night - I could happily never own another eyeshadow. I always ditch the applicator in favour of my fingers, there's less fallout and it sticks better.

on 9/21/2013 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really love this brand.. i think all their products are amazing, these eyeshadows are better than some of the dearer ones i've used!