Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.3

on 3/15/2016 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is quite possibly the worst product I have ever purchased, ever. Within two hours of application I looked like a sunburnt hot mess disaster - oxidised horribly and eventually turned red on my skin, emphasised dry patches I didn't even know existed and collects into really strange chunks on the skin which are impossible to blend.
This review has a really accurate picture of what I'm trying to describe: http://www.prettygossip.com/2013/01/10/the-worst-drugstore-bb-cream-is/
Save yourself the £6.99.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I use this BB cream in Medium and it is an ok match for my summer-tan skin but it is quite an orange based product. It provides light coverage, covering any redness and blemishes, though I would recommend pairing it with concealer. It does not look heavy on the skin. It lasts all day and seems to be sweat/somewhat water resistant. This is a good product for everyday wear, and I find that a little goes a long way. My only dislike is that the consistency is rather watery, so if you use too much it will be hard to work with. Only apply a little and work quickly and you will be fine! However, for me the formula is too hard to work with and the colour is too orange so I would not rebuy.

on 12/29/2015 3:03:00 PM

I am surprised at the mixed reviews about this product. I loathe foundation and excessive face makeup in general, but this is a beautiful product that I never leave home without. For people like me who dislike foundations, matte mousses, compact powders and loose powders, this BB is a HG item. First of all, I only use it over my T-zone and not all over my face, so less is certainly more when it comes to using this BB cream. My main problem area is visible pores on my T-zone, though thankfully they are blackhead free. This BB cream glides on beautifully, and even though I use the regular version (and not the matte one), my skin looks flawless and polished for hours on end.

I don't use any other foundation/face war paint. Just this BB cream, a bit of bronzer and a bit of lip gloss. HG product.

on 11/23/2015 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like it and absolutely will buy it again..the color matches me well ..no cakey but definitely didn't control my shiny face all day ..neither all other matte foundation I've been tried ..however I used it with rimmel stay matte compact powder and had even better result..light to medium coverage and I can build it up but I use it for daily makeup so light coverage is suitable

on 11/21/2015 8:27:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

On a whim, I purchased this Rimmel product in the Radiance formula, in Light. I have recently discovered Rimmel and have been happy with previous products. This one did not disappoint. I have tried BB creams, the Asian ones, and others; have not really loved any. I would say I love this one but really it is more like a good foundation, and blended well with my fair skin. I thought the radiance formula would be shiny, but it is not; it goes on great and wears all day with a powder over it. It is only 1 fl. oz, but the price is great. Like many of us, I am always on the lookout for the holy grail foundation. This, Maybelline's Dream Mousse liquid foundation, and Mary Kay Timewise, luminous-wear, come really close.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product it makes my face glow! And I feel my face moisturized

Wont ever buy this again it made my face super sticky and felt disgusting i bought it with super high expectations because i saw alot of youtubers using it and it was horrible

on 7/25/2015 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Horrible. The color is okay, but it makes my face super oily, and I DO NOT have naturally oily skin. I tried it multiple times but it just didn't work for me.

This is a bad representation of what real BB creams are like. BB creams should feel light and well blended into your skin, which this failed at terribly. No wonder this was on sale.

on 7/13/2015 5:34:00 AM

It covers pretty well , but then eventually tends to become sticky n oily . This was my first bb cream experience and i wasnt really happy with the product.Definetly not meant for the outdoors as it tends to make the face oily and uncomfortable. I have normal skin with litlle oil in the T zone thanks ❤️

on 7/11/2015 12:59:00 PM

This does everything a good BB cream is supposed to do - it is lightweight, non-greasy, absorbs beautifully and leaves a nice, polished finish to my T-zone. I will repurchase as it did not break me out and does not need reapplying through the day.