Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.2

on 11/23/2015 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like it and absolutely will buy it again..the color matches me well ..no cakey but definitely didn't control my shiny face all day ..neither all other matte foundation I've been tried ..however I used it with rimmel stay matte compact powder and had even better result..light to medium coverage and I can build it up but I use it for daily makeup so light coverage is suitable

on 11/21/2015 8:27:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

On a whim, I purchased this Rimmel product in the Radiance formula, in Light. I have recently discovered Rimmel and have been happy with previous products. This one did not disappoint. I have tried BB creams, the Asian ones, and others; have not really loved any. I would say I love this one but really it is more like a good foundation, and blended well with my fair skin. I thought the radiance formula would be shiny, but it is not; it goes on great and wears all day with a powder over it. It is only 1 fl. oz, but the price is great. Like many of us, I am always on the lookout for the holy grail foundation. This, Maybelline's Dream Mousse liquid foundation, and Mary Kay Timewise, luminous-wear, come really close.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product it makes my face glow! And I feel my face moisturized

Wont ever buy this again it made my face super sticky and felt disgusting i bought it with super high expectations because i saw alot of youtubers using it and it was horrible

on 7/25/2015 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Horrible. The color is okay, but it makes my face super oily, and I DO NOT have naturally oily skin. I tried it multiple times but it just didn't work for me.

This is a bad representation of what real BB creams are like. BB creams should feel light and well blended into your skin, which this failed at terribly. No wonder this was on sale.

on 7/13/2015 5:34:00 AM

It covers pretty well , but then eventually tends to become sticky n oily . This was my first bb cream experience and i wasnt really happy with the product.Definetly not meant for the outdoors as it tends to make the face oily and uncomfortable. I have normal skin with litlle oil in the T zone thanks ❤️

on 7/11/2015 12:59:00 PM

This does everything a good BB cream is supposed to do - it is lightweight, non-greasy, absorbs beautifully and leaves a nice, polished finish to my T-zone. I will repurchase as it did not break me out and does not need reapplying through the day.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pros: This product was relatively cheap, bought it from Woolworths. Came in handy when my previous foundation didn't cover my acne.

Cons: Pretty much everything else. It's extremely cakey - almost immediately after application the lines in my face start to show & it begins to turn orange, regardless of how much primer I use. The packaging is also broken... my foundation falls out everywhere as soon as I take off the lid!

on 5/31/2015 2:51:00 PM

great product from drugstore defo would buy again comparable to light weight foundation although satin not matte finish.

on 5/16/2015 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My first purchase of Bb cream- got Medium shade after much research on net. Was skeptical at first, but got it for covering acne scars and blemishes.
What a disaster! It's quite thick and scented, yeah like some sunblock. Surely needs some powdering or looks kind of shiny. When applied powder, it stuck to the cream on face and turned orange with layers and pieces visible on dry parts. Horrible orange- brown colour of cream, even after being light yellowish-brown skin of Indian orign, it sucks!

So after research on net, understood that if you have warm undertones, or more yellow/golden stuff suits you, don't buy this shade color. The dark orange brown of this Bb cream when applied to my light yellow brown skin (Indian origin) ,turned into some wierd color on my face , something like an orange drink! I tried everything to lower the tone of color with powder and stuff, but In vain.

Came here only to review this product! Wouldn't be on such a website otherwise.