Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30
Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

3.0

on 4/28/2016 6:19:00 AM

I have an issue with the separation that occurs with this product. After about a week of use the product separated. When I squeeze the tube a whole lot of oil comes out first. Shaking it does not help. The first tube I threw out because I though it was a bad mix, but for some reason I bought it again...and the second tub did exactly the same

on 4/2/2016 8:33:00 AM

The only good thing about this product is the packaging :( It's so disappointing, after 2/3 hours it slides off my face I've tried leaving it set for various amount of times, with primer, without primer, powder no powder , everything ! It leaves a nice sheen on my skin when allowed to set for 20 minutes but this defeats purpose of bb cream I think. It just doesn't stay on my face. Wouldn't repurchase which is a shame because I do like the consistency of the product and I love the packaging.

on 3/19/2016 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was drawn to this one because it has spf 30, but it's a loss. It melts. It feels heavy and comes off greasy. It's very moisturizing so my skin feels nourished but that doesn't help to much when it stays greasy.

I got this for school as I hate wearing foundation to school - i was up at 5:45 and begin my makeup at around 6 and finish at around 7, so my foundation, even with primer and powder, always goes a bit patchy around my nose and clings to any dry patches due to wearing it for so long AND it feels as if im wasting foundation. I have normal to dry skin with no problems that concealer cant fix so I thought with revlon being such a good quality drugstore brand it would be perfect. It was a little too dark but all bb creams are on be as im porcelain (revlon also only goes as light as ivory) but adapted quite well once blended. It looked nice on and I had no complaints except that it felt greasy but i love being matte and i set everything with staymatte powder so everything feels greasy to me lol! I concealed under my eyes and any spots I had (the bb cream done a great job at hiding redness) and set it all with stay matte powder. It looked really nice!! Felt nice on the skin. But I then when to school and within a couple hours it was SLIDING off my nose it looked AWFUL!! Ive tried it two or three times after and same result. Havent used it since. I used another bb cream by seventeen and the same thing happened but to be honest I uses the revlon one so long ago I cant remember what ones worse. Its spring now and my skin is changing and the foundations that usually work great for me arent sitting properly at all and im breaking out a lot considering I never really had any spots (but i am 15, near 16, so I think puberty is getting back at my face for the years its let it off easy with spots!) so I think I'll try it again soon and hopefully it will work better - i hate using heavy foundations in summer anyway so im gonna need to find something that works and fast!!

on 3/6/2016 3:05:00 PM

Not the worst BB cream in the world. Light coverage which is to be expected with a BB cream, but I find that it gets shiny extremely quickly, and that even with powder, it seems to slip off my face in a matter of hours. I wouldn't repurchase for the simple fact that there are cheaper BB creams out there with much better quality, which is a real shame as I'm in love with the revlon colourstay foundation, I was expecting to like this BB cream a lot more than I did.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Far far far too sheer for me. Gives basically no coverage, yet somehow leaves orange spots on my skin even though it's the correct colour. Smells odd, the only thing I like about this product is the packaging. Wasn't worth the money at all.

on 1/3/2016 2:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have had a good run with this product. I have mature skin, with enlarged pores. This gives me decent but sheer coverage, and a glowy but not greasy finish. I went back and forth with the shades, and went lighter as I was heading into winter months. 010 light/pale is actually pretty pale and is borderline too light for my NW 20 skintone.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I was really excited to try this and just feel totally let down. I got the 'Light' shade as I'm quite fair. I have a yellow skin tone so was very disappointed when I squeezed the product out and it was very pink toned. I don't like the way it separates in the tube. No amount of shaking can mix it back together, so when you squeeze out the product you firstly get a massive amount of an oily substance that comes out first. I don't know whether this is the SPF coming out or what but it's very annoying. And this happens every time I go to use it. It's very oily and makes my skin look shiny/wet which I hate. I like a matte finish. I don't like the smell either. All in all its just plain rubbish. One of the dearest I've bought and one if the worst! Coverage is very poor.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

my holy grail face makeup. I find this very buildable and thick like a foundation, so I use it daily instead of one. It's the only makeup I've ever found that's exactly the right tone for my skin... as well as the only makeup that doesn't make my very dry very fair skin even more dry and irritated. In the winter I wear this over top of another moisturizer, and in the summer I wear it alone with a loose powder on top to tone down the dewy factor.

If your only goal is to look good in a picture, this might be for you but if you are outdoors or near natural light you might want to think twice. There is too much light reflecting shimmer for my taste. Looks good in pictures but in sunlight it looks very unnatural and glittery. Light weight, light to medium coverage, no smell. Wears for about 6 hours on my combo skin when applied with photo ready primer and translucent powder.