Mary Kay Timewise Repair System

No Image

4.5

on 3/6/2013 9:04:00 AM

This review is only for the cleanser in the new Timewise Repair line from Mary Kay. I have combo skin. I absolutely love this cleanser! It is described as a foaming cleanser; I would say more that it lathers. You only need a tiny bit, not even pea-size, so the tube will last forever and will probably be a bargain at the $25 price. My face actually feels clean without feeling stripped and no filmy residue. This is making my skin more normal without oily or dry patches. I will keep using this and will most likely repurchase.

In my opinion, the best MK line. I love their serum and day and night cream. Amazing consistency, absorbs wonderfully, smells great, my skin is visibly smoother and looks healthier... I know I am not 'old' enough to be using this, but I like it so much more than their other creams and serums that I just have to. Can't help it, it really is good...though I wish they were cheaper. (Unfortunately, MK products in the Czech Republic are overpriced)

on 12/22/2012 7:39:00 PM

YES IT WORKS! I'm 61 (yikes) but have been using Mary Kay skin care for over 30 years. My skin was in very good condition (or so I thought) and decided to give the Repair products a go.
The firming serum and retinol night cream make the most noticeable changes in tightening the skin on my face and jawline. Skin is clearer, brighter more youthful looking!
I'm using up my Timewise products for daytime and the Repair products at night. This may be the greatest leap Mary Kay has made in their nearly 50 years in the skin care business!
SKIN CARE TIP ...use a facial sunscreen everyday! Even incidental sun exposure causes your skin to age! (Should have been using sunscreen on my hands for driving but it's too late for that!)

on 12/2/2012 9:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

At 42, I'm working to hold back the signs of aging. I've been using sunscreen products since I was 19, so my skin is in pretty good shape. Disclosure: I've also been using Mary Kay products since I was 19! However, I switched to this system two months ago since I'd started adding non-MK products with Retinol (for example) and other higher tech products as I've gotten older. So I figured I'd try the MK version of these products to see if I could consolidate my skincare routine. And YES, I have been able to get rid of my pricey Skinceuticals 0.5% retinol product and Obagi Blender dark spot corrector! (Almost $200 for those two products alone!) I'm quite pleased with this new system. All hormone-related blemishes have gone away entirely, plus my skin has maintained its bright, clear condition. I will repurchase and get rid of my older Timewise Miracle Set products. A winner from Mary Kay!

on 12/30/2012 10:57:00 AM

I'm a big La Mer fan, and I have always broken out from using MK skincare products in the past. With that being said, I started using this system a month ago and I LOVE it. It's pricy, but 1) it's still less than La Mer,and 2) it blows the top off of anything in the MK line. This is definitely a new turn in the right direction for MK (*and no, I'm not a consultant). Day and Night creams are thick and luxurious; the scent is delicate yet distinctly different for each. The cleanser is very thick but lathers up well (especially when used with a Clarisonic cleansing brush). The eye cream applicator feels really comforting on tired, puffy under-eye areas. And the Volu-firm lifting serum stings a little when you put it in--but the results are remarkable. Little tiny cracks in my crows feet and lines on my forehead are far less noticeable already. My skin feels like it is being healed; no more oily areas, no more flaky dry spots. My skin looks dewy, healthy, and well-maintained. I'm waiting to see if they entire system really lasts 4 months as publicized. I'm really surprised more people haven't reviewed it on this site.

Popular Face Skincare Products