Bath and Body Works Pink Sugarplum

No Image

4.4

on 2/2/2012 5:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is a light, fruity scent. I think any age can wear this. It says something like nectarine, vanilla musk and some other scent (don't have it with me now) on the back, but I personally smelled some type of light fruit, a kind of light bubblegum scent, and a cranberryish scent. It doesnt mention cranberry on the bottle, but the spray smelled cranberryish to me, and not in a good way, so I gave it away. My sis adores this scent though.
I don't think I would repurchase it. I enjoyed the lotion but tired of the spray quickly.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE the way this smells! It's like a fresh tropical punch aroma. I first purchased the travel size body mist which I quickly became addicted to. Later, during the semi-annual sale, I picked up the full size body cream and mist. It's like nothing I've smelled at BBW before. As soon as I smell it, it puts me in a cheerful mood. : ) Oh, and I just love the cute, whimsical packaging.

on 12/29/2011 5:56:00 PM

I absolutley LOVE this scent! It's tangeriney and sugary, fruity and girly. It is a nice fruit scent and it says it is a holiday scent, but I like it as a summer scent. It is so sugary and sweet, not too sweet though. It's refreshing and delicious. Could not ask for more! I LOVE THIS!!!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!!!<3 Spring summer fall winter it WILL work but I like it for spring the best:) Bath and body works def hit a home run on this one:) Go and buy it it's worth it!

It smells pretty good, and it's really nice that it's not too overpowering. A light, sweet, scent that could work for pretty much any season, not just winter.

on 12/23/2011 12:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Lovely. Not too strong, not too sweet fragrance. I love it enough to buy the 2 shower gels, body cream, 3 spray mist, the Snowwoman hand soap, & 3 moisturizing hand soaps. So......I love it. Now I need to buy the lotion because it wasn't available at the time.

on 12/16/2011 10:20:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent! The mist is nice, but the smell of the shower gel is out of this world! The lotion is fantastic too! Smells so good I want to use this stuff all year round. It doesn't scream "Holidays" to me, and it's not even particularly a winter scent, it just smells AMAZING! Especially if you like juicy, fruity scents.
B&BW, PLEASE BRING THIS BACK NEXT YEAR!
And even better if you make it permanent all year round! Did I mention I love this?

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Nice sweet scent. Nothing really special, but it's good if you like sweet scents.

Popular Fragrances