Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

This is the first BB creme I have tried and I didn't like it at all.
I have a strong sense of smell and the Garnier BB creme smells very chemically - the same kind of chemically smell a lot of self-tanning products have.
I found the texture very thick and after using it less than half a dozen times, I threw it out.
I'm not giving up though. Next on the list is Rimmell to try. If that doesn't deliver, then I'm going to lash out on the higher end, but only after I ask my friends and workmates what works for them and why before I purchase.
Stay tuned!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product, but keep in mind it is not a foundation. If you are looking for a flawless full coverage this will not be what you are looking for. If you are looking to even out your skin and have a fresh glow to your face this will do it nicely. I wear this when I am just out running errands, hiking, swimming etc. It's quick and easy. It smooths out just beautifully over the skin. I am fair skinned and the lightest shade is a little too dark and orangey unless I have a slight tan. SO fair skin beauties probably will find even the lightest shade too dark.

This BB cream is basically the drugstore dupe for IT Cosmetics CC Cream. Not as much coverage, but I seriously use it for the exact same reason so it's a cheaper alternative. =)

on 11/7/2016 7:09:00 AM

This BB cream has the same problem like Nivea BB cream, which I can't spread it evenly on my face. I have combination skin and this does not moisturizing enough though the colour matched my skin quite nice. I think it would work better for people who have normal to oily skin, otherwise you will need a good moisturizer base before applying this. :(

on 11/3/2016 7:01:00 AM

Its ok a very light creamy BB cream which absorbs well but it dies not give much coverage at all so imperfections can still show through, I tried the light and have pale fair skin. It did not irritate my fair skin, it is better than nothing but I would rather spend a bit more and have a product which gives me hydration, coverage and a glow.

on 8/27/2016 12:07:00 PM

if anyone doesn't want there's and wants to send it to me hmu lol

on 2/23/2017 9:14:00 PM

I was expecting a better BB cream after reading reviews. I found this BB cream too be too orange-looking for my skin. I am NW13 and this was too dark, however the only option for colour is light/medium so there is no other choice. I have been mixing it in to my other foundation to use it up. I do find it goes on smoothly, and minimizes pores. However, it does not have ANY spf in it, which I feel is one of the main reasons to choose a BB cream in the first place.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I use the medium BB cream. I love this product! So surprised to see so many negative reviews about this. I have normal skin, with some dark pigmentation around my cheek/eye area. I put my BB cream on every morning, so easy- just rub it in the palms of my hands and smooth it onto my face. It gives me an instant glow and lasts the whole day. No smell, no "thick" sticky feeling. Just a great product. Have been buying it for a long time now and will continue to buy it.

I've got this in the shade light and it's a little orange. I would say that the coverage is okay but the annoying thing is that the staying power sucks! I have the one for normal skin so next time I'm going to try the oily one which is apparently really good. I wear this to school everyday and it's usually completely gone by the time I get home, but when it is on it looks pretty good and is natural looking.

on 8/1/2016 5:05:00 PM

I'm pretty disappointed in this product, probably because I had heard rave reviews about it from others. I have tried a few tinted moisturizers, a couple of higher end ones and a lot of drugstore versions and this is one of the most disappointing ones I have used. I like a tinted moisturizer for light coverage if I'm in a hurry or I'm not doing anything all that important. This one creases, highlights my pores, and gives my face an off tint, not any sort of skin color and not really orange-y but yellow and flat. I can work with it, sometimes, but after trying different moisturizers beneath it and different mists and even foundation on top of it I don't think that it really works for me. I have pretty normal skin with warm undertones and this dries down in a strange way. I can imagine it being uncomfortable on dry skin. The packaging is nice, its a liquid and so it comes out easily and the opaque tube protects the ingredients. It's a large bottle so it is going to last a while and so I might keep using it for going to the gym but I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Not sure how they call this the "skin perfector". Made my skin very dry and irritated. I DID NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL! I will not be buying again.