Diptyque 34 boulevard Saint Germain

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I first smelled this on a friend and thought it was amazing. The first spritz is definitely spicy, and although there is a spicy top note, a delicious floral really comes through on my skin. I'd like it if the rose was stronger as I love to smell like Turkish delight. I was a big fan of Stella McCartney and was often complimented when wearing it but I got tired of how many people recognised it and wore it. I don't like walking past someone in the street and recognising their perfume, which I always can with Stella. Diptyque's Rose is lovely but for me isn't complex enough to warrant the price tag. This scent definitely has a masculine edge, although I'm not sure how many men would choose it. It has a clean and soapy smell which I think makes it work really well on a woman. It's definitely a grown-up scent and seems to be popular with others, including men. Not amazing staying power which reduces its value for money a bit as I find I do have to top up throughout the day. The packaging is gorgeous- such a treat!

Lovely warm fragrance . Not too spicy and just enough woodiness. Lovely for winter

Popular Fragrances