Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25

Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25
Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25

4.2

Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide - 20%....Sunscreen

on 11/16/2012 8:48:00 PM

I've used Glominerals, Bare Escentuals and Colorescience, among other mineral powder foundations, and this one is most finely milled as far as I can tell. Allure magazine recommended this product because it has coffeeberry, which is one of the most potent antioxidants out there.

I have dry, sensitive, rosacea prone skin and it's hard to find a powder that has SPF AND doesn't make my skin look too dry. My skin feels really smooth after application. So far so good!

Color: I'm using number 2, which is recommended for Asian skin tones (I'm fairly light-skinned). Yes, I can see the orange in the color that others have mentioned, but it doesn't look like that on my skin after blending.

I'll have to keep using it to see if it has any longer-term anti-aging hydrating or redness-reducing effects, as promised.

Coverage: I like very light coverage, and this seems pretty light. They say that you can build it up if you want more though. I'm using the Priori brush, which seems to work better than other brushes I've used in the past (Kabuki brush). I tried the concealer in the store, but it looked kind of dark. There's only one color choice for concealer, so I didn't buy it.

on 9/28/2012 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I initially bought this product about a year and a half ago. I still have some left! It is very light in feel, texture, yet does a decent job of covering. For any zits or dark spots I use Colorstay blemish concealer. My skin condition has improved, and I feel its due to the antioxidant coffeeberry. My pores are finer and skin looks more refined. I love the SPF, but I do wear a light sunscreen prior to putting this on for extra protection, as I am fair skinned. It is pricey, at approx $60, but I would buy it again.

on 9/9/2012 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Have used this mineral make up for over a year and I get so many complements on my skin. I love this stuff - I don't find that it enhances fine lines (but I use a fair amount of moisturizers).. it lasts me a long time too I highly recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It looks very natural which I like, I hate that cakey feeling of most foundations. It also makes my skin feel really smooth. It has a very orange tint to it I find... or maybe my dermatologist gave me the wrong shade. I'll make it work though since it's so expensive.

on 4/17/2012 3:52:00 PM

meh. I don't understand the hype. I've had this for almost a year now and I'm trying to use it up. PROS: lasts forever, has SPF, has coffeeberry (antioxidant). CONS: expensive (lasts forever kind of offsets this), don't find the coverage all that great (I guess it reduces some of the redness in my cheeks, definitely doesn't cover acne scars), shimmer (makes oily skin look oilier), shades are weird (too expensive to have to mix colours).
It does look natural and it hasn't completely irritated my forehead with little bumps like most mineral foundations but I just don't feel it's amazing. It accentuates my dry skin in the winter and doesn't help keep my skin matte in the summer. I haven't seen any benefits to my skin since using this, so not sure I believe the BS about it being great for your skin. I personally will not repurchase but it was great to try.

on 1/7/2012 5:46:00 PM

I've tried every mineral makeup out there and so far, this is the best. According to the science behind it, it "feeds" your skin. Hey, nothing wrong with that! But that's not why I bought it. I was already using the skincare and my skin was so much better so it was a no-brainer. If you get the wrong color, take it back. I also use the concealer which surprised me with ti's non chalky appearance. I also get Priori peels from the esthetician which have helped tremendously.

on 9/24/2011 6:46:00 PM

I love this mineral foundation! I have tried a lot of the expensive brands (Jane Iredale, BM, Glominerals), and this is by far my favorite. The color selection is not great, but I buy 1 and 2 and combine them for the perfect shade. I don't understand other people's comments about this not being a foundation--I feel like it provides very adequate coverage (not too much, not too little). You could definitely build it if you want to (I apply more during the day), but it looks best lightly applied--gives off a warm shimmery effect. The packaging is my only real complaint: it is tricky to get the damn lid off, and I don't like the way it disperses with the lid on (plus, I like to mix it as mentioned). It is expensive, but it has quality ingredients. I feel good putting this on my skin.

on 8/29/2011 9:42:00 AM

Finally, after spending $$$ on at least 8 different mineral powers (including Lura Mercier, Bare Minerals, Lancome, Smashbox), a mineral powder that actually enhances my skin and looks natural -- not a ton a coverage -- but doesn't look cakey or powderly even at the end of the day. Even looks good after an hour long spin class! I have mild roseaca so this product is very soothing and doesn't irritate like some (Laura Mercier made my skin burn and itch). Love the fact it has an SPF of 25!

on 8/20/2011 6:07:00 AM

Definitely best mineral make up I've tried (and I've pretty much tried 'em all - EDM, Bareminerals, Lucy, Laurier Mercier etc). I have uneven skin tone, light freckles, prone to redness, some blemishes and I actually do find the foundation has enough coverage (I usually wear full coverage foundations). I bought the concealer as well, but I find one layer of foundation, with perhaps a little extra around nose/chin + finishing powder is all I need. Lasts all day and looks gorgeous. Love love love.

on 8/10/2011 10:48:00 PM

I have had this for a week now and I absolutely love it! It gives the most beautiful finish. I don't usually like powder/mineral foundations because I don't like the powdery look, but this goes on so smooth and blends in perfectly.

My beautician did my face with the whole range (foundation, concealer, bronzer and finishing powder) and I was instantly sold on it, but I could only afford the foundation to start with. The range is quite expensive at AUD $70 for each product, but with the small amound you need it will last for ages.

The foundation comes with a cute mini kabuki brush with synthetic taklon bristles. It's super soft and excellent to blend with. I was warned about keeping the container in a cool place (below 40 celsius) and away from direct sunlight, because the type of plastic used ('plant plastics') may melt and you won't be able to get the lid open.

The foundation works best if you have a good exfoliating and moisturising routine, as I noticed it tends to highlight any dry patches. I will be buying the concealer on my next visit.