Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++
Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

3.8

on 2/5/2017 5:07:00 PM

Pros: Did not irritate my sensitive skin* the light tone matched my skin tone & left a sheer cover with a little bit of blur to my skin.* SPF 45* Fragrance Free! If you are looking for light coverage- this works great! Good rating from Paula.

Con: This left my oily skin too shiny! This would be awesome for dry to normal skin. Just too bad, I really liked how it did not irritate my rosacea! $38 at Sephora :/

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not usually a fan of BB creams but I received a full size of this in a Dr Jart holiday set. I wasn't expecting to like it- but I love it! It gives great coverage and a lovely luminous finish. Not too dewy, not too matte. It's great that it has a high SPF. And I'm always a fan of a pump. It looked grey when I pumped it on the back of my hand- but when I applied it, it matched me perfectly. I deduct one point for not having a broader color range. There are only 2 shades so it might not work for very fair or deep skin tones.

tried the light-medium, the color itself had a chalky look color and weird type of cast of color when applied

on 12/30/2016 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm on my third tube of this, which says a lot because I'm kind of fickle and like to try different products all the time. This is really the best BB cream for my combo/aging skin. It is so versatile, since it works well as a base or on its own. It evens out my skin, moisturizes, but isn't heavy or gloppy. And the SPF 45 makes it extra special and it's a must for everyday, even if it's the only thing I put on my face. I should add that the pump can get a little messy and squirt product in all directions (especially as it runs low), so be careful of that.

on 12/24/2016 10:32:00 PM

I like this bb cream it works well for me. About me NW20 or below, very cool undertones for reference and the light - medium is seamless with my skin. I find this lasted hours on me and it gave me decent coverage too. I used pink and yellow correctors before hand and that's it. I didn't need concealer as much at all. This doesn't make me break out and it works well with my sensitive combo skin. More dry in the colder months. I purchased this in a kit where you got the full size bb cream with a few other things and I really like Dr Jart+ products.

This didn't separate nor settle into fine lines. I did need to set it with powder but besides that it lasted hours with no need for a touch up. I applied it with a brush but hands work too. It controlled my oil very well. It also didn't dry my skin out it hydrated it. This formula leans on the cool side I find which works well for me. So that's something to be aware of for those who don't like pink in there bb cream. I would repurchase this.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've delved into the world of K beauty and skincare, and Dr. Jart was on my shopping list. I've used several other BB creams, but nothing I really enjoyed... until this.

While on a little Christmas shopping spree at Sephora, I couldn't help but check this one out. As the description says, "A moisturizer, sunscreen, and treatment serum, Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 is an all-in-one product that provides advanced brightening properties. Perfect under makeup, its natural-looking coverage minimizes the appearance of imperfections and evens the skintone. Antioxidant bio-peptides and adenosine protect skin from harsh environmental factors while restoring firmness and elasticity. This lightweight formula features mineral sunscreens to provide broad spectrum sun protection from both UVA and UVB rays. Skin is left looking smooth, perfect, and natural." It seemed like the perfect all in one product. So, I added to my *growing* cart.

Today is the first time I am wearing and trying it, and I LOVE IT. I really love a dewy, radiant rinish, and this gives it to you! I applied with a brush and blended. Immediately I received a healthy glow. Definitely can be worn on its own. It has a beautiful finish. I then did the rest of my makeup as I usually do, and its blended seamlessly with my routine. Already received compliments too - My husband said my skin looks "fresh".

Definitely pricey, but I think for all it has to offer, and a little going such a long way, its worth the hefty price tag. I'll definitely keep this in my routine!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG bb. I'm photosensitive, so I take spf seriously. There's no odor, it goes on smoothly, a little gives just enough coverage, and I have a great 'natural but better' look.

on 10/12/2016 8:08:00 AM

I wear this most days - I have dry skin and most foundations end up looking patchy on me. This however goes on evenly, has good wear and evens out my red skin tone ... I gave some to my mom and now she's a convert too. I couldn't ask for more... except maybe less bulky packaging and slightly cheaper :)

on 11/4/2016 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

First BB cream I've ever liked. I'm usually a medium coverage foundation kinda girl but I saw a great review of this and got sucked in. I bought it online and didn't get to select which colour I could get so I think I got the medium to deep? Suits my NC30 skin beautifully. Not too pink or orange just a very neutralizing beige. Cancels out redness, smooths over pores and feels and looks like a moisturiser but with medium coverage. Does leave a moisturised glow finish which I lightly dust with a loose powder. I also wear my hourglass mineral primer with it because I'm oily combo and really nothing lasts more than 4 hours without this primer. I got all day with this BB cream. My skin looked flawless in the most natural possible way. I really can't compare this product to anything I own and I own ALOT of foundation and skincare. It is similar in texture to the IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream but this is so much better and so is the wear time.
I can use fingers or brush to apply, both look outstanding. Natural enough for the day time and enough coverage for even the evening! A Must try for everyone I think.

on 10/25/2016 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is clogged my pores, acne prone skin would not be happy with this:) and if ur oily dont even thing this worth of ur money! This is good for people that has normal skin to dry skin! I used to love this but since my face keep breakouts!:(