Ruby Kisses HD Gel Eyeliner

Ruby Kisses HD Gel Eyeliner

4.6

This gel liner is AMAZING I found it at a Beauty Supply store in St. Louis for $1.99. Wow! I've tried every gel liner out there. Mac, Bobbi Brown, Stila, Lancme, Smashbox, Wen N Wild, Loreal, Revlon....you name it. This is so soft and creamy and applies like a dream. The black is the blackest black I've found and to top it off it is budge proof all day long, even in the rain. This will be my HG from now on. A+ best liner ever.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Was lucky enough to receive a gently used pot of this eyeliner, in black, in a swap. What a wonderful suprise as it was not a part of the agreed upon swap items.

I had never heard of this brand before this week, so was kind of leery but my mind was quickly changed when I used it for the first time this morning.

Smooth as silk to pick up on a brush & smoother than "buttah" to apply on my lid. This stuff is divine! Staying power is incredible. Looks as good now as it did when applied 9 hours ago.

I've used Stila's gel eyeliner before and yes it is really good but not as good as this. Get smart - run out & get some ladies!!

on 7/8/2011 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this because I wanted to try a different but least expensive gel eyeliner. I got tired of Wet n Wild gel eyeliner. It dried up too quickly and I was noticing I never got to really use it up because I kept having to throw them away. After using Ruby Kisses rich black I am hooked! The gel is creamy, smooth glides on and very pigmented! It stays where you put it, even on the waterline. I bought this at a beauty supply store in the NYC for less than 4 bucks!

on 4/21/2011 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I bought three colors of this gel eyeliner, Rich Black, Green Shimmer & Shimmer Violet they come in a plastic jar similar to the black radiance creme eyeliner i must say the rich black lasted the most on my eyelid but the other colors are not as pigmented as they look but being that im darker skinned the colors will pop more on lighter skin tones but very good quality gel eyeliner, the texture of the gel is very smooth and glides on the eye, if you use a good quality eyeliner brush then that makes it even better

I bought this on a whim at a local beauty supply one day, thinking it would be fun for halloween. It has replaced my expensive MAC liquid eyeliner and all the different gel ones I had. it stays on, doesnt' smear and doesn't dry out in the little pot. I Love this and for the price, you really can't beat it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

What I look for in a gel liner is high pigmentation and staying power. I have oily lids so that last one is important. I honestly feel this products is better then mac's fluid line liner. It doesn't fade and you can't rub it off at ALL once it's on your lid. You don't get raccoon eyes and it's just or even more creamy and smooth then Mac. The best part is its only 3.99