China Glaze Cracked concrete

China Glaze Cracked concrete

4.3

on 3/15/2011 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love cracked glaze. It's been on my fingers and toes for the past few weeks! It's fun to mix and match these colors because the results are amazing! You just have to make sure that the polish you put on under is completely dry before you add the cracked glaze.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

i am loving this crackle! not too thick and not too thin. imo, the best way to apply is to have a bead of it on the very end of the brush and apply somewhat quickly. it dries quickly and, of course, as it dries is when the crackling occurs. can use over seche vite or, i'm assuming, any fast dry top coat. try it over a super bright neon!

on 3/1/2011 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my favorite colors from the line for sure. It crackles well and looks opaque over the brightest neon. It will dry VERY fast and takes some practice. It will take you a good amount of time start to finish to complete a manicure with this. You have to wait for your base color to be completely dry underneath or the crackle looks horrible. I would like to see if it works over a nail drying spray or oil. That may help speed up the process. Other than that it looooookkkssss awesome!!! Buy now before their all gone!! I bought the whole collection and am very happy I did. :D

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This has a crazy effect... some nails have that chunky squared-off crackle effect, but some have a weird (still cool) long, slashy streaks. I tried this over a whole bunch of colors and found that bright, pale colors look really good with this one (specifically hot pink, bright yellow, and white or silver.)
It looks like a really expensive manicure treatment (like those new, weird press on patterns for nails without being all lame and see-through and expensive.)

The cracked concrete is a medium-dark grey. It dries very matte (with a horrible, raw porcelain texture) so I suggest a top coat.

Basically....... I'm sending my fiance to buy the other colors tomorrow :P

on 2/27/2011 3:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got this and Black Mesh from the China Glaze crackle collection. I love the way this crackles! I wore a pastel purple underneath and love it. I purchased it online at Sally's for $4.99...money well spent!

Popular Polishes