wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner
Color Icon Brow & Eyelinerwnw coloricon kohl in Like, Comment, or ShareWet 'n' Wild Color Icon EyelinersWet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil EyelinersWet n Wild Color Icon Pencil in Black

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Petrolatum , Beeswax , Ozokerite , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides , C-15-23 Alkane , Zinc Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 4/5/2015 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

These are really iconic for me. I started buying these when I was in junior high school, along with the lip liners, of course. Can't beat 99 cents with a stick. I remember my older sisters would use the little red Maybelline brow pencils as eyeliner, and would soften them with lighters. Um, no thanks. Didn't have to soften these. They worked great as-is. And still do. They aren't the longest lasting eyeliners, but I like to augment them with eyeshadows which change the color and set them to last all day.

on 4/5/2015 3:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use the color Taupe as my brow pencil and it works great! Soft, blend able, cheap as hell… I have and will continue to repurchase it. It's a long pencil, so you get plenty for your money. My only complaint: I haven't seen it in the drugstore lately and really hope this means it's not being discontinued! I just ordered 2 more online.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I got this because i was broke and needed eyeliner. It is very pigmented and you can make a thick line with it

I was afraid it wasnt even gonna show up or tug at my eyelid too much.

on 2/12/2015 11:53:00 PM

Great product, I use the white one as an eyeshadow base, it's so creamy and pigmented and it doesn't crease

on 11/8/2014 10:04:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I use this as a brow pencil, not eyeliner. It is really waxy and creamy and I like to use eyeliners that are a bit more fine-tipped. It smudges too easily if I use this as an eyeliner. However...as an eyebrow pencil, this is fantastic, especially for its low price! I own three; two in black and one in white. You really can't go wrong with this and I recommend everyone to own at least one!

on 8/13/2014 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This pencil in dark brown is my favorite for the waterline; it has a smooth consistency and it lasts. It's obviously super cheap and best of all it sharpens easily so I always have a good point. As a contact lens wearer with sensitive eyes, I'm impressed that this pencil doesn't bother my eyes at all. I've used these for years, highly recommended.

on 8/7/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ladies!! I can not tell you how pleased I am with this. I got it in black for 1.99 CAD since I loved wet and wild lipsticks and eyeshadows. So I tried this to do a cat's eye both with and without primer and with and without shadow. It stayed put. The color is intense and the pencil is huge. I swear its the longest liner pencil on the market. I will be going back to buy the black/brown and brown as well. I do not like retractable liners because they are not on point and sharp. So I prefer the ones like this I can sharpen for the sharpest point. This liner is most excellent for placing right on the lash line and cat's eye. This is as good as any L'oreal, Clinique, Maybelline, Covergirl, Almay, or even Lauder. It does not say waterproof but it is for sure smudge proof and comes off with a gently cleanser. Go right now and buy one and let me know what you think. I got mine in Loblaws but Walmart also has it.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Oh my gosh, you guys. I LOVE this eyeliner. I've bought so many others from top drugstore brands (L'Oreal, Maybelline, Covergirl, etc..), and none of them have worked as well as this one! It stays on all day, doesn't smudge, and it is SO cheap. I use the black shade as a normal eyeliner and the white to brighten up my eyes. They're both great. Definitely try it- it's only a dollar!

I would always pass by these liners in the store but decided to try one as i was looking for a white eye liner to brighten my eyes and im loving it so far I mean the $0.99 price you cant go wrong, so i picked up two white and purple and although I was expecting them to be dry and uncomfortable to apply I was amazed at how creamy and smooth they were I will be buying some more colors :)

on 9/25/2013 12:28:00 AM

I have this in the dark brown. It's more of an ashy brown than a red-based brown, which is commonly what I see on the market, and because of that, I love it because it suits my brows, which are black. The consistency tends to be waxier than the traditional Wet 'n Wild eyeliner pencils, which makes sense because it's supposed to double as a brow pencil. It works really well to make my sparse eye brows appear fuller, but wait- I DO use this to line my eyes as well.

I personally find that black can be a little too harsh for day-time use, so this ashy dark brown is the perfect color that's just enough without going overboard on me. Sure, it's not that great when it comes to smudging and it tends to fade rather than smear. But I'd rather it fade than smear and pencil liners generally don't last on my oily skin anyways. On mornings when I'm lazy about putting make-up on, this one pencil is perfect for making me look awake and ready. The only downside is that you do need to sharpen it often, but it's a pencil, what do you expect?

Video Reviews & Tutorials