L.A. COLORS Pink Blush #BSB332

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I cant tell you how much i love this blush

I have 20 blushes or more upstairs...and I was in a bad frustrated mood and sometimes I play with my makeup when im like that. ha
so I was trying on all of my blushes one by one..then wiping them off with toilet paper...,hating all of them...then I got this one...my whole face changed! it made me look like a different person and i just put tiny bit on with the brush included....it is SOOOOOOO finely milled it looks like you spent an hour BUFFING it when you took a second...fool proof! effortless but the COLOR id pay $100 for it! (not literally) but $20 I guess because I have a million blushes and they all suck
this color is 100% matte no sparkles...and it is TONED DOWN YET provides ample color!!! (pigment!) wow, it is not too 'pinky' not warm or orange or dirty it is COOL toned which I LOVE..more like a mauve plum.... well just perfect! I have a very hard to match skin..ppp and cannot tell if it is warm cool or neutral...most things just look bad on me! this is the only blush that looks right. and I got it at dollar store. wish I stocked up. Ihave other la colors blushes I like them all but thisone is amazing! it shows up even much more than their super dark purple one. which i use from time to time... love it love it love it..i look so healthy,way younger...and smooth porcelain like skin all from a blush! hair burgundy eyes blue green,skin pale... makes it all show up. rids my skin somehow of the hated undertones ihave which are too yellow or something.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A little dusty, but very pretty pale pink. Imparts a pretty pink flush across the cheeks, very natural on me (PPP - nc 15). A steal for a buck, don't see anything wrong with it. Packaging is cheap, but what do you expect for a buck?

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I have not yet figured out how to add a review for a totally new shade or item from a product line, so this review is in fact for this brand's Dual Blusher in Pink Mauve/Cranberry. (PB841) Now, when I got it, the blush in the Pink Mauve side was shattered and made a big mess, but I had an empty sifter jar and scooped it in to make a loose blush. I figure the blush is softly pressed, and the postal worker may not have been the most gentle. That aside: this is a pretty darned nice blush duo. It is NOT a blush and highlighter set; both colors are matte and very very pigmented. The pink mauve is a rich, bright plummy pink ( definitely cool), and the cranberry is a beautiful deep reddish plum. I think this would suit all skin tones from light to dark, who can wear cool colors. You just have to have a very sparing gentle hand to apply. It was on sale at Cherry Culture--my first order. So it is a real steal. The brush is a throw-away; and the packaging is cheap. But I'd rather have a great product in cheap packaging, than something in a very gorgeous compact that is just so-so. Pretty happy with this purchase, what a nice flush, when applied very sheerly.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I found this at the dollar store. Normally, I don't buy makeup from a place like that, but I was traveling overnight for an event and had packed all my makeup except for blush! I just needed something because I wear foundation and I need a blush to make my face look more natural....and I didn't want to pay a lot because I already have lots of blushes at home.

This blush is a generic dusty light pink. It is a dupe of NYX Silky Rose, which I also have and use a lot. It is just a run of the mill blush. The pigmentation is pretty good. I got a lot on my brush and it showed up well. This is nothing special, but it did save the day for me. I would not buy this again unless I happen to forget my blush next time!

Popular Blush Products