Pureology Hydrate Light

No Image

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Fragrance, Trideceth 6, Methylparaben, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed Oil), Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Cetrimonium Chloride, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary Leaf Extract), Salvia Officinalis Extract (Sage Leaf Extract), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Camellia Sinensis Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), Limonene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone 4, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract (Sunflower Seed Extract), Wheat Amino Acids, Mentha Piperita Extract (Peppermint Leaf Extact), Ascorbic Acid, Melanin

on 8/6/2011 12:39:00 AM

LOVE the potency of this conditioner! Apparently it has 7 intense moisturizers (count that, SEVEN!)
I have naturally wavy, fine, corse hair that's very stubborn when it comes to coming out silky smooth & soft when I step out the shower & this stuff does just that! It does a great job at adding volume & shine as well.
I don't care for the "chemical" smell it has to it, but it does its job. Highly recommend buying the 33oz bottles from a salon since its the best value for the high price. I spent about $50 on it & its lasted me past 6 months already.

I love the original, which I tried a few years back- however, sometimes that cooling, minty sensation is just too much. I purchased the small trial size bottle of this at the JC Penney salon, and I like this one much better, plus it seemed to soften my hair much better than the original. I will stick to this one. I hated the pink one for body- just didn't do anything- waste of money.

on 4/20/2011 12:34:00 PM

I love this conditioner! I have 2c/3a fine/medium hair and I use this almost daily along with the shampoo and haven't had a bad hair day yet!

on 4/9/2011 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The scent is kind of rosey almost. As for the conditioner, I am still in the middle of trying this conditioner with every combo I can think of to make it work, but thus far it is not wowing me. I have fine/wavy hair-a difficult combo to work with. Even though a small dollop of the regular Hydrating conditioner seems to be fine, I thought this new Light version would be perfection! I have fine hair AND it's wavy/curly-I always go a bit flat on top! Stuff for fine hair is usually not strong enough for me and results in frizz or undefined curly poof. Stuff for curly hair is too strong for me and pulls out all my fine waves. Much to my dismay, this lighter version of the original, is a touch better than your average conditioner for fine hair, but falls just a bit short of that little TINY EXTRA (not a ton more) more conditioning I need to manage my curls. If the conditioner is too heavy, my curls/hair go flat. If the conditioner is too light, my hair is a poofy cotton candy (it needs a little weight, but not a ton). And the Light is not delivering enough weight.

If you have fine STRAIGHT hair...this could be amazing for you. But it is not the HG I was hoping for my fine wavy hair (that I wear curly).

on 4/8/2011 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I absolutely loved this conditioner for a long time. It left my hair smooth and it was never ever tangly or rough. Honestly this was the best conditioner ever tried (and I have tried many). I loved the smell and everything. However, I just noticed it has soy protein and other sulfates (even it says to be 100% vegan) that could have been a couse for my breakouts around the hairline and cheeks. I once used Aveeno cleanser with soy protein and at that time i was breaking out like crazy. After I sop using that cleanser, my skin was much better. So I assume it happens with this conditioner too. I will probably return it back to the store and try to find something more natural, without any parabens, sulfates and soy proteins.

on 1/8/2011 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've used the hydrate line from Pureology for a while and became aware, recently, of how heavy my hair felt afterwards, but didn't have the energy to switch YET AGAIN to something else - i accidentally picked up a small sample bottle of this (light version) at Ulta, in a hurry, thinking it was the regular hydrate conditioner and was a little disappointed, even, when i saw "light" - - but when i used it, it was SO SO much nicer and easier on my porous hair, not weighed down, lighter and way more manageable. Definitely a keeper. I even switched back to the regular hydrate cond. for a bit and found it to be too much....... sticking with Light.

on 11/2/2010 2:29:00 PM

I have thinning, fine hair and conditioners often weigh my hair down. I am forever searching for a great conditioner. This product was recommended by my stylist and I love it. It provides hydration and moisture into my color-treated hair without making my locks limp and lifeless. It is pricey, but one I will spend the $$ on.

Popular Conditioners