OPI Let Me Entertain You

Absolutely gorgeous!

on 12/7/2010 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

A gorgeous sparkly candy pink. Gorgeous against my tan skin. It has lots of sparkle in it but it's not over the top. Dries fairly quickly as well. $8.50 for a 0.5 oz bottle.

on 11/3/2010 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Love this color! My nail salon actually had this color before it was released for consumer sale, so I'd been eyeing it for weeks! Love this pink color! It's very rich and has sparkle that is very evident in light. As the previous reviewer mentioned, one coat is all it takes and you're ready to go. I always apply two coats and found that with this color, it deepened the color slightly, but gave it a very rich look. I purchased 3 other glitter colors from the Burlesque line as well. This collection is definitely a must have!

on 10/17/2010 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Let Me Entertain You is from OPI Burlesque Collection 2010. This one is a bright fuschia have heaps of red, pink, glimmer and glitters. Under certain lights, it flashes silver, white lights. It's a sort of tone that this polish radiates. This fuschia is so attractive as it's very glamorous, like you are actually on stage. For me, it's not too Christmas as you can wear it on a daily basis.
The application is perfect. It takes one coat and the color stands out. Two coats give a more bottle looking color. The drying power is excellent. It took me 15 mins and the whole polish dries. I love this one and will buy it again.

on 11/30/2010 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely ADORE this polish. Its glass-flecked finish and the dark magenta color is absolutely GORGEOUS. It is also a beauty to apply, applies like BUTTER. The shine of the glass flecks is so beautiful, and it really compliments my skin tone. I daresay this polish is my favorite in the OPI Burlesque collection, I like it even more than The Show Must Go On. MUST BUY!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i bought this as part of a pack with one of the burlesque glitters which is really the one i wanted. turns out of hte two this is my favorite! i need a back up of this its just gorgeous! there are so many different color sparklys that just play off each other. even in low light its spectacular but take it outside and wear sunglasses if you look at it:)

Popular Polishes