E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner - Copper

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/17/2011 3:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this as a part of a huge ELF haul i ordered online, and out of the about 30 products i got this is one of my tops. When i saw this the first thing that came to my mind was how pretty this will be around the holidays! The eyeliner itself isnt "copper", it is a clear liner with copper glitter. The website does not say that but i am still happy with it. The brush in this liner is different from the other ELF liquid eyeliners. The others are a soft felt and this one is more stiff and hard, so "sweeping" the eyeliner across the lid won't happen. I have found you almost have to "'press" the glitter to the lid.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a really nice GLITTER eyeliner. The color is transparent with really pretty gold glitter particles in it. One layer is not enough though because you are left with a few parts that don't contain any glitter, it's best if you do two or three layers. It stays on for some time, it doesn't irritate my eyes and doesn't smudge. I really like the brush too, it's easy to make a precise line with it and get between the lashes. It's almost as good as my Sleek Dip-it Glitter eyeliner and that one cost me two times more. I really think e.l.f. should do a whole line of glitter eyeliners or at least have better pictures/descriptions of their products on the website.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Great liquid eyeliner! I got this a few months ago and have used it a few times. This is more of a clear liner with tons of gold glitter. The brush has a foam or felt tip sturdy pointed applicator which makes it so easy to apply. I used this with a neutral smokey eye and lined top lash line with this, applied two coats. It added sparkle for extra pop of texture. I also used along lower lashline with a dark shadow on lid and blended up into crease. I love all elf products, such a great value and top of the line quality. Havent been disappointed. Cruelty free and $1 cant go wrong! If u dont want sparkle go for the other shades neutrals like black, brown blue, ash etc. Theyre a $1 in reg line and the pigmentation is great and apply so easy due to felt tip applicator. You can make a thin line or build up a thicker line. Either way these are at the top of my list for liquid liners or liner in general. Will def rebuy or i have backups already but will continue to repurchase.

Good quality. Very sparkly. Doesn't crust up. The bottle doesn't feel cheap either.