Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.8

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Too musky for me. I think it smells better when it's starting to wear off. Has a musky deep vanilla scent.

on 2/20/2011 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm usually a bit weary about VS scents due to their lack of staying power. But when I smelled Bombshell I was totally sold. While it's somewhat fruity and floral, I think there's a underlying musk scent as well that gives a subtle sensual scent. I also find the scent just ever so slightly masculine, but not in an offensive way - more so strong, sure, and confident. The interesting thing is that men around me notice how nice the scent is. The only bad thing is that body spay doesn't have lasting power, I sort of expected that. So, it would be a good idea to layer it with lotion.

on 9/20/2010 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this perfume.

It is similar to other VS..but not quite actually. It stands out, and I have a TON of their perfumes too. ;)

One thing is, I'm a gourmound type of scent women. I only like things that have sweetness in it. THIS one is sweet, but it has this sort of tangy spice that pops and it is trully sexy. A very fresh scent, but NO way a "soapy-type" scent. Think "sweet" petal flowers...without being too "floral" either.

See, I dislike Flowery scents or those with too much or ONLY "Floral" scents. This one is very mysterious, because it makes you want to keep sniffing your wrist to see what else is there..almost like a slight small patchui smell--but it's not. The peony is very well balanced in this. You can smell the lavish light vanilla scent torwards the drydown.

I must say, the lasting power is very nice...I sprayed it on about 5 hours--still staying on strong. A very fresh sweet scent, but not overly sweet or overly floral.

To me, this is definitly worth buying, although I can only speak for the EDP (perfume), I don't know how the lotion or body mist/spray is..but the EDP (1.7 oz) that I got in the mail today (directly from VS website), is pretty good staying power. :) (And I smoke, therefore, it's hard to detect scents when you're a smoker.)

Overall, a very pleasent scent. This can be warn anytime of the day...it does have a slight warmth to it..but not a full on-winter scent..although I DO plan to wear this in winter. A great fresh uplifting mood type of scent. Energetic, sexy, sweet, and "innocent" type smell (although in NO way "teen-bop-ish either)...kind of a like a women who holds a beautiful bouquet of flowers infront of her doorstep--winking at a man, yet doesn't let him fully know that he is welcomed in--type of scent. ;)

Enjoy!

***EDIT***
Ok...still LOVE this scent, but the lasting power is so POOR!! I even spray and drown myself in this just to see if it would last longer that way...and sadly, it doesn't seem to have good staying power..sigh...too bad, such a beautiful outstanding scent.

Popular Fragrances