Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.9

on 7/27/2016 6:33:00 PM

Just spent $50+ on this? Smells awful! Need a shower just to get rid of the smell.

on 7/15/2016 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm sure I've fallen for the advertising! But when I spray this, I feel fresh, young and sexy! It's not overpowering, it's not musky. It's kinda floral (I'm terrible at describing this!) I love using this in conjunction with the body lotion because it helps the smell stay longer.

I love just spraying myself even when I'm not going out, just for a pick me up. Sometimes I spray this in my lingerie drawer, just to make it smell nice.

Anyway, it's now my 3rd bottle purchase, plus rollerball.

Highly recommend!

I haven't actually tried this, but I smelt in in VS and instantly, I thought of furniture polish😂

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely amazing perfume! Stays on ages and is one of my favourite perfumes! Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the smell! It is kinda floral and sweet. Suitable for 20 years old girl.

on 3/18/2016 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Okay...I really enjoyed the smell of this from the bottle in the store, so I bought the rollerball because it was on sale. It smells TOTALLY different and I hate it.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?!

on 3/14/2016 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. I usually wear it in the late fall and winter. It is too heavy of a scent for me in the summer. I first bought it on a whim when I was in VS and the sales girl offered me a spritz. I kept going around the store, sniffing my wrist because it smelled so good! This is a sexy scent and I have gotten many compliments while wearing it. I have repurchased this many times.

on 1/29/2016 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I looove this scent, but I really think Victoria Secret did a disservice to this perfume by calling it "Bombshell". When I think Bombshell, I think of a fragrance that you would wear at night to dinner or other activities ;). This is actually a wonderful perfume that you can wear at in the daytime, a perfect work perfume, as long as you don't put too much. Nice fruity scent that is complex at times. Just like a fresh, just got out of the shower type scent. I would say it is long lasting. I will smell my wrist after a couple of hours and the scent is still there. I usually buy the rollerballs, they are usually $18, but sometimes they go on sale for $10. I don't think I will ever buy the big bottle unless they go on sale.

This scent is pretty good - great for everyday/signature scent. It also lasts for pretty long time. It starts off strong - sharp, tangy/citrusy, semi-sweet, with a hint of floral. It slowly dwindles down to semi-tangy and musky. Not bad, but not the greatest; at least, not on me. However, since it performs well enough, I give it four lippies. Plus, the packaging is so cute; very old school, Marilyn Monroe like. However, since I am not blown away by it, I won't repurchase this fragrance.

It smells exactly like Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine..