Victoria's Secret Lost in Fantasy

Victoria's Secret Lost in Fantasy

3.9

Notes: Passionfruit, Brazilian Orchid and Musk
On first Spray, this is very fruity and sweet, almost candy like. But it somehow has a slight spicey note to it, which Im assuming must be the Orchid, I know Orchids are not supposse to smell spicey but to me they kinda do. That note quickly faints and the Scent gets powdery and musky on drydown. It does smell very summery and even a bit beachy, so I wore this during spring. Its an OK fragrance but nothing special to me. Overall fruity and musky, with only a slight hint of floral. Wouldnt repurchase, dont really use this anymore.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i'm a fan of musky-smelling fragrances, which is why i brought this. probably my most favorite out of all VS fragrances. it does come off a bit too strong at first, but after awhile it will somehow blend in and smell airy and light.

but it doesn't last. a few hours, tops. i was dissapointed by that. wouldn't buy again. it is really cheap, though, so no harm in trying.

This is fairly new, I think it came out in the spring or early summer. I really like this scent. Its light fresh, and kind of fruity. It seems like a spin off of Love Spell to me, but more light. This scent is easy to wear, and is becoming one of my favorites... Love Spell is my favorite. I would repurchase this, and I would recommend it. Its very affordable if you do one of the deals they have in the store.

on 9/6/2010 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Somehow, up to my 50s I liked a lot of fragrances but now most seem either unpleasant or just blah. However, I was sniffing scents at Victoria's Secret and found Lost in Fantasy. Yes, it is quite sweet but I just loved it. The notes are passionfruit, orchid and musk. Fairly simple but the combination really worked for my nose. I would have given it a 5 except it does not seem to be very long lasting.
EDIT: I sniffed this at a different time at a different store and....it smelled completely different. I did not even recognize it as the same fragrance. So I do not know what to think.

on 9/10/2010 9:20:00 PM

Every time i wear this my sister tells me i smell like A Glade Plug-in..lol which it does kinda does remind me of air freshner for some reason... its okay, lets just say im not in love but ill wear it around the house

Popular Fragrances