Calgon Morning Glory

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/15/2010 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This scent is the epitome of "shower fresh." I only recently stumbled across this one. I tried the little mini splash in the store and knew I had to have it. The little bottle is cute and pretty and I couldn't stop smelling my arm. This is so inexpensive. I have a hard time describing the scent because it's a very clean, fresh smell but not that typical ozonic/aquatic clean smell. In my personal experience I have never known the Morning Glory flower to have any particular scent either so maybe Calgon just named this with the idea of a fresh morning shower in mind. I just don't know. Honestly what this reminds me of is Degree's "Shower Fresh" antiperspirant scent. I suppose that's not a glamorous way to describe it but simply put, Morning Glory smells SHOWER FRESH. I am going to try the shower gel/bubble bath too. This seems like the perfect, clean and non-offensive clean smell. Try it!

on 5/22/2009 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I really like this one and have purchased it many times. The body mist is nicer than the actual cologne (which I don't even know if they make anymore). The lotion is great, too. This is a nice floral, not too sweet, and very very pretty!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I wore this as a youngster as did many of my school mates. I wore in so much in fact that I became tired of it. The smell is fresh and embodies it's name perfectly. However I would alternate this fragrance spray because to much wear it becomes heavy and suffocating.

on 11/16/2008 5:44:00 PM

I bought this a few years back based on all the reviews here, it did not disappoint! I have always been drawn to Calgon's clean, fresh, watery type scents (In the Rain, Cool Sunshower), but for some reason never tried Morning Glory which adds a light floral touch. It's the best out of them all, and I have gotten a lot of compliments when I have worn it. I would say the staying power is the best out of all the Calgon sprays I have tried too. Anyway, I am glad that I tried it, I have a bottle of the spray plus a couple bottles of the EDT. I am stocked for quite a while!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Very nice fragrance. Fresh, clean scent. Not overly flowery and the staying power is pretty good too. Not cheap smelling and no strong alcohol overtones at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A nice fresh and flowery smell. I also like the fact that it's a mild smell and not a stinging one.

on 3/29/2008 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't like this scent very much. This is a floral scent and I usually like floral scents, but not this one. Maybe they added a note that didn't appeal to me. But I can see why other people like this. Nice quality, though.

Shower-fresh soapy floral would best describe this spray. However, it's too powdery and chemical-y for my liking. Smells obvious and cheap on skin - smells better when sniffing the bottle. Better used as an air freshener.

on 6/11/2008 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Good stuff. Drives my boyfriend crazy, he loves it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i use to enjoy this scent and quickly became sick of it... plain and simple

Popular Fragrances