Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler

Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler

3.3

on 11/19/2012 4:12:00 PM

The curler is more curved than other curlers like Tweezerman and Shu Umera, so it fits my eyes better. The lashes on the outside end up being curled at the base rather than tips. Curl lasts all day.

on 8/11/2012 6:24:00 PM

This eyelash curler did not curl at all! I have used the regular Revlon curlers for years and have had no problems with them. This time I thought I would upgrade to the super curl thinking it would curl faster but for some reason when I tried it I did not get ANY curl AT ALL! I believed I had gotten a defective product but when I examined it I did not find anything wrong with the curler. I found the rubber to be harder than other curlers, perhaps that could be whats wrong with it? After reading other reviews it appears that other people are having the same problem. I used this curler on completely dry lashes, just like I have been doing with my other curlers but I just can't figure out why it doesn't curl. I even held it in place for 20 seconds and pressed down really hard but still nothing! I must say I am very confused. For other buyers I recommend you avoid this product because it seems as if there are too many defective products out there.

Very disappointed with this eyelash curler.
I got it mainly because of the packaging and the claims.
It did nothing. nothing. nothing.
It doesn't fit my eye shape, it doesn't curl AT ALL and when I clamp it down I feel like I'm using 50 lbs.
Now what makes it even worst is it smudges my eye makeup on the inner part. So I have to wipe the curler EVERY SINGLE TIME I put it back on my lashes to either curl/re-curl.
And ontop of that apply more eye shadow/liner.
Waste of time, effort, and money!!!!
ELF eyelash curler is better, and cheaper :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I like it. It curled my lashes nicely. No need to squeeze the life out of your lashes to get results. I'm not sure why this lash curler doesn't work on others. Maybe your lashes are still damp from the shower or your moisturizer?

The clamp is curvier than shiseido's so I have to be careful and not rush curling my lashes lest I pinch my asian eyes. Which is the same for any lash curler anyway. Maybe they could choose a different color because it's a challenge to see if you got all you lashes through the clamp with the black color.

TIP: Make sure your lashes are dry and don't squeeze to hard. Take your time as you gently squeeze the clamp together to get curved lashes. Warming up the contraption with a blow dryer for a few seconds helps to speed up the lash curling process. Just warm it up enough to touch but not burn your eye lids.

on 6/30/2012 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My HG eyelash curler. Ive read some bad reviews but this works for me. Ive gone through several eyelash curler and my biggest gripe is that the cushion wears quickly because the metal digs into it as you curl. I am happy to say that this cushion has not given in at the slightest and Ive been using it for almost 6 months.
It delivers a nice curl with medium pressure applied.
Does not pinch.
I don't see the rubber sold separately but if I ever need a new rubber, Id buy this product again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have been cursed with short, straight, absolutely hard to curl eyelashes. I found this product and LOVE IT! I have a horrible time finding an eyelash curler which will actually curl my eyelashes and make my lashes look normal. Most curlers bend my lashes and this eyelash curler is WONDERFUL. It actually curls my lashes and looks natural. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

on 10/4/2011 9:15:00 PM

I've tried Revlon's regular silver lash curler before, which was way too curvy for my Asian eyes. This one's slightly better, but still not flat enough to get to the base of my eyelashes. I am only able to curl the tips with this. At least it doesn't pinch my skin or crimp my lashes.
FYI I got the one with the red grips, so I am not sure whether it is shaped exactly the same as the normal one
The Shiseido eyelash curler is the best one I've tried so far, but it's so expensive -_-

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Are you kidding me? This thing is junk. It doesn't curl whatsoever. I think Sally Hansen has a much better eyelash curler, ladies. Don't waste your money on this.

on 12/28/2011 10:41:00 PM

This eyelash curler is unable to curl my eyelashes well. I would try to repeatedly curl my eyelashes to see if it'll work that way, but I end up getting my eyelashes cut off and it pinches the corners of my eyes due to my eye shape. I just recently bought the Shu Uemura eyelash curler and it definitely tops this piece of crap.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

A good eyelash curler, just a bit curvy for my eyes.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools