Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Love this trio I wanted it because I had read that the lid shade is a dupe for Sin and I have to agree it's pretty spot on. Also these shadows are so soft and buttery. They apply like a dream and they stay flawless until I remove them. I mixed these shadows with all sorts of palettes and they work great. You can never tell what is HE and what is DS nor do I really care because a good shadow is a good shadow in my book. For the price it cannot be beat! I love these shades I like to use the brow bone shade as well. I use this and Sweet as Candy together and they work well. These shades are also great for my very cool undertone, NW20,or below skintone, green eyes, blonde hair for reference. Also the packaging isn't terrible and it does the job for 2$ who am I to complain. Love!

on 6/29/2017 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Holy Moly... this stuff is so blendable! I really love this stuff. I own so many high end eyeshadows and at first I was hesitant on buying it. But my friend recommended it for me and I thought "Well it's $3 so what's the big deal" AND I FLIPPING LOVE THIS. I really love this. The pigmentation is great. IT BLENDS GREAT. And you know what? The crease and lid shades match luscious and cobbler from the sweet peach palette SO FLIPPING GOOD. They are perfect dupes. Practically the same. I was so happy about this too because I wore those two shades from the sweet peach palette everyday. and everyday, I felt ashamed for wearing only those two shades and using them up... NOT ANYMORE I FEEL GREAT. The packaging is a bit cheap. But, who gives??? It does the job of not letting it getting contaminated. The texture, the pigmentation, and how it blends, is how you would find a high end eyeshadow. AND DAMN... for $3? I feel like i'm dreaming.

I'm a little bummed out that I'm not liking this pretty eyeshadow trio nearly as much as I thought I would - especially after reading the glowing reviews from everyone. Don't get me wrong, I love Wet n Wild eye shadows in general and this trio is creamy, pigmented and very blendable. However, the colours are simply too light for me (I'm medium skin toned) to make any impact on my eyes. They just make me look washed out. I had to borrow a darker colour from my Comfort Zone palette to complete my look. I would try out other darker colours next time!

I've got to hand it to Wet'N'Wild, this trio is a must have in EVERYONE'S makeup collection. I keep this in my train case with my other staple products. I use this on days when I want a quick/easy look or when I'm not inspired with my current palette of choice. For such an affordable product, the pigmentation is out of this world. I'd definitely recommend for those who are also starting out in makeup. Those with more mature eyes and are worried about any fine lines/wrinkles showing you might want to skip this as it has shimmer in it.

I've repurchased these shadows again and again. I especially love the pinkish champagne color. Its a close dup to Urban Decay Sin which was previously my go to shadow. I don't see any reason to spend the extra money now that I've found this.

on 2/24/2017 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Wet N Wild. Aside from the monniker, which sounds like a topless bar or unclothed performer name, you make some DANG good eye shadow (though I wish you had more mattes to choose from). 'Walking on Eggshells' is a smooth and silky hit ! One of my fave shimmery assortments - beautiful on basically everyone (especially the champagne-y pink), though the light shade is not my first choice for highlighting super dark complexions. And for three bucks !! - Don't pee your pants.

I know everybody loves this trio, but they are not for me. I can't get good color payoff and it creases on my at about 6 hours. This is fine if I'm just running errands but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.

on 1/11/2017 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love the pink and brown in this trio - the white is perfect for highlighting. I find that these browns and pinks are very similar to Silent treatment and Sweet as Candy - being a pink and brown with a cream, but I still love them.

on 12/7/2016 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Price/quality this is amazing. Flattering colors, very pigmented and blendable. Great for every day. Quality is comparable to high end. And it's almost for free!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow trios ever! My favorite shade is the lid shade 😍 It goes with so many looks! The pigmentation is amazing as well. The only downside is the crease shade. I sometimes experience fall out and I wish it was a matte shade, not a glittery shade. But overall, it's an awesome trio for the price. 👍🏼