Urban Decay Space Cowboy (Stardust)

No Image

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/7/2011 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I have only a free sample of this on a little card included with a recent UD order, but, based on the sample, this is pretty good - IF you like sparkle, and lots of it.

The shadow is smooth, silky, and well-pigmented, and it's a lovely champagne beige color. I can see it being a good highlight - IF you like sparkle, and lots of it.

For my part, I've gotten a little bored with sparkly eyeshadows, so I won't be buying the full size.

on 11/3/2010 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I got this Stardust shadow, along with Retrograde, as a sample at Sephora. It was great when I tried them together. I went out and purchased Space Cowboy and I am a bit disappointed. There is basically no color to this shadow, just a whole bunch of sparkle all over my lids. Also, this shadow is very loose, and therefore I had sparkle all over my face. (I've had to apply this using my fingers rather than a brush to eliminate it sprinkling all over my face). I like Retrograde--which provides purple sparkle but Space Cowboy though.... still on the fence with this one. I don't think I'll repurchase.

on 5/15/2010 1:48:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the 3rd Stardust shadow I have tried, and it is really one of the best. The base color is very much like Midnight Cowboy, and the shimmery particles make it look wet. It is not gobs of glitter like in Midnight Cowboy....Space Cowboy is very dewy and sexy and makes a great highlighter! I always hit the pan on Midnight Cowboy when UD includes them in palettes, so I was excited to try something with less glitter hunks. (BTW, I bend over a hand mirror placed on a table to apply glittery e/s. That way, no fallout goes on my face. It goes on the table for easy clean up.) The Stardust shadows are kind of sheer as it is, so if you want to try one, get this. It is very versatile!