Dermalogica Pure light spf 30

3.0

Not tested on animals

on 5/26/2010 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Its nice, i cant say if i noticed any difference...my major beef is that the sunblock makes me look really grey and ashy,I recommend u use it also with another moisturizer bcos this has a very drying effect.

on 5/12/2010 11:51:00 AM

I was looking for a more protective day moisturizer with spf. I found that my previous one (LRP hydraphase spf30) was not doing a good job of blocking the sun and some darker spots were appearing on my cheeks. This product has titanium and zinc oxide which I feel are the most effective to block the damaging rays. It's texture is very nice, not too thick. It comes in a nice sanitary bottle. For the price, I would have liked a clear strip on the side so you can see when you are almost empty. I do feel this helped to lighten the spots and even out my skin. I noticed it within 10 day! It also has helped to reduce some fine lines around my eyes. This product does make my face feel a little dry or look a little matte, especially if I use the wrong primers. However, I have combated that with a great night cream (Relaxine!) Overall, with the great benefits of skin brightening, great sun protection, and definite improvement of some lines, I think it is wonderful.

Popular Moisturizers