Rue 21-Pink Ice

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/10/2012 4:16:00 AM

I use to work at Rue21, and my favorite part about working there was being able to spray this perfume on everything! It's a very clean sweet scent, and it's only $10! The downside to this product is the lasting power. It's very light, and needs reapplication throughout the day.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I purchased 3 bottles of perfume last week from Rue 21. Pink Ice is one of them. I really like everything about this scent *except* for it's staying power....but then it IS only $10. Cannot expect too much :-) It lasts about an hour, maybe 2, is very very fruity, light, clean and a perfect summer scent. The bottle is square, crystal like and pink in color.... in my opinion, actually very classy & pretty looking for the price...it looks pretty on my vanity :-)

The sales girl (and I do mean GIRL as she couldn't have been 15) said to me when I was smelling the 5-6 scents they had available "Your really should try this one (it was Tarea, which I also purchased), it's more for women your age than the Pink Ice is".....WOW! LOL! I replied with "Your not paid on commission are you...." lol!

Regardless, I personally love it.

This perfume is just wonderful. I used it during Jr. Year of high school and it takes me back to those wonderful moments; I used this a lot during my out of state band trip. It's fruity and flirty. I think this would suit any young girl. It's not expensive and it stays on for a long time. I think this is Rue 21's best fragrance. I own 21 Black and I don't like it as much as I like this one. I recommend this to anyone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i llllluuuuuuuuvvvvvvvv the rue21 stores!!!
They are set up nice and everything is easy to find what your looking four.
Anywho, the fragrance pink ice is only 10$$$$!!!!!!!
it smells like candy-almost and very sweet kinda fruity on me.
I just ran out of it and today im going back 2 rue21 to get some more and prob. try their others.
i have almost all of their fragrances and i love them all.

if u are looking for a new purfume and dont wanna spend big bucks i reccomed finding one u like at rue21 esp. pink ice!!!!!

other rue 21 purfumes that smell delish are ; Tarea , revert, pink ice, rue, etc, twenty-one black. i havent tried sparkle or runway21. hope this helped!!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love how flirty & playful this is! I use this often, and it's really cheap for perfume! I love it. It even lasts a while too.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Cutest scent ever! :) it's so fruity and clean smelling. It's a nice light fragrance - great for summer. Doesn't last too long, but I carry it in my purse and touch up every couple of hrs. For $10 it's totally worth it. :)

on 9/19/2011 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pink Ice is their best selling perfume. Here are some facts and thoughts about it...

-The only bottle it comes in, which is a 1.7 oz bottle, I love the square bottle

-retails for only $9.99! I had a coupon and got it for $6.00!!!

-initial smell of this is really fruity and "sparkly" happy sweet youthful and cheerful

-It defiantly smells like sweet fruit..Im not sure what fruit I cant tell if its raspberry or grapefruit with a hint of floral in the background

-this is a great scent not only for any teenager but for anyone that wants to feel fresh or wants a pick me up

-They also carry solid perfume in this scent also. since it doesn't last that long but still has decent staying power for the price

-I cant pick out notes in this. this is just a great affordable,fresh,nice scent

I rated this a 4 for staying power and not enough complexity,a 1 for price,and a 5 for the cute bottle
I like it so much Im giving it a 5

I have the solid perfume in this scent. I really like it but the scent dosent last that long,maybe its because Its the solid perfume. If I got the spray it would be a different story. I just wanted to Try it out and for 2$ sale at the time I couldn't pass it up. Really pretty and reminds me of my teenage years. The packaging is what really drew me in. Its this cute cube that reminds me of a lipbalm, and the pink circle in the middle holds the perfume. It clicks closed and dosent open in my purse. I really can't wait till I can get my hands on the spray.

10 bucks for a perfume! hell yes lol. it smells great, kinda sweet and a little tart like grapefruit and sweet like candy. i love rue 21 sents, there so cheap and smell great. but this is my fav by far. i get a lot of complements and it dosnt smell cheap at all. will keep buying

This perfume is great! You can get it at any Rue21 store for about 10 dollars, which is so inexpensive! It smells so yummy like grapefruit and it's PINK! Woohoo! The packaging is really cute too! So basically it's a yummy smelling, pink perfume that costs around 10 dollars for a cute little 1.7 oz bottle. That's amazing.

Popular Fragrances