Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

4.3

I got this in the Body Mist, it smells so decadent! Very lux, Chanel is my fave brand for anything (I need to quit!!), but the lasting power of the Body Mist isn't long lasting like an EDP/EDT so I've ordered plain Chance EDT 1.2oz for $72 & 3 different Chanel soaps in hopes that they will serve me better than this Body Mist. This is a big bottle for $55 which is why I thought it would be a gr8 deal but I end up spraying it about every 5 minutes coz it does not last. I'm sure the EDP is better! My mistake trying to go cheaper route nothing against the scent. It's lovely & effervescent like champagne, happy & frolicking, cheerful & friendly just a little snobby but classy & selective; pink is embodied in a scent! I used to like VS/B&BW but I sprayed some Pink body spray today & it smelled just rough compared to Chanel's smoothly suave pinkness. I've spoiled myself! VS pink fresh & clean bodywash & lotion goes pretty good w this thou to try to prolong the scent.

It doesn't matter where I go with this fragrance, I get compliments. The lastest complements were at a surgery center, my doctors office and, yes, the grocery store. I love telling them it's Eau Tendre and usually they already suspect that it is. I find it long wearing and fresh. Not to mention sexy, but it is that too.

I'm so glad the body cream is out now also. It's really soft but as I have the Chance cream that lingers all day, I also suspect Eau tendre does also.

It is my favorite "go to" now. Love, love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My all time favorite daily fragrance! Not too sweet, unique and special! I would recommend it to every woman who wants to smell fresh, clean and feminine, a bit sexy and seductive too ;)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I always get compliments when I wear this scent. It is sweet and floral, perfect for day and evening. Although it is very pricey, I find this worth every cent.

If you love something with floral scent (just like me), i think you would like the smell of eau tendre. Smells good nice sweet and romantic.

I really love Chanel Chance (Eau Tendre), it smells so romantic and it's over-bearing. It's my second favorite perfume to wear, and it's good year-round!

I've never purchased Chanel before because of the price and because I never liked any of the original Chanel's. But I tried Chance Eau Tendre just for fun while at the fragrance counter. I liked it. A lot. Even though it was terribly expensive, I bought the Eau Toilette and the corresponding body lotion. Happy early birthday to me. :-) This is an amazing fragrance. It's light but seems to have staying power. I could smell it the next morning. I couldn't smell it a lot, but it was there. I layered the samples I tried so perhaps that helped. I smell fruitiness, floral (especially Lily of the Valley) and even vanilla in this scent with slight musk added. That may not be the "ingredients" at all but it's what my nose detects. Usually vanilla is a fragrance I save for winter. But this is light enough, it works. This fragrance is fresh and clean smelling as well without leaning towards that "soapy" smell. I consider this a delightful and pleasant scent for ANY age. I plan on wearing it during the day when lighter scents are more appropriate. I recommend this.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this fragrance. I always held back because of the price, but I finally relented when my Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh ran out.
I'm not sure why it's considered a "young" fragrance. Even if I were in my 60's I would wear this. Why do old people and young people have to smell different, anyway?? Shouldn't everyone, regardless of age, smell "pretty"?
The sales lady told me "men love this", and of course I fell for it, LOL

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite scents of all time. It's the perfect every day scent that just goes with everything. If I could assign one word to the scent it'd be spring: light, delicate flowers intermingled with fruit. I can't pick out any one note, but it's a fruity floral that's non-offensive and perfect for work or even a date night. While it is a pretty, girly scent, it's sophisticated enough for mature women to enjoy. Took a lippie off for the high price tag and mediocre lasting power (last days on clothes but only hours on the skin), but I'd still repurchase.

I had no problem with sillage or longevity--honestly it lasted quite some time on me and smelled great all day. My whole issue I had with this scent is that it's a bit soapy and generic. I liked it better from the sample I had, once I had a full bottle I realized this was nothing special. It is likable, but not lovable. A big clean burst of citrus in the opening, followed by hyacinth and musk on my skin...and a tiny bit of amber in the drydown. It stays very fresh, friendly, and bright the entire time---it is inoffensive and to me, very Elle Woods, sorority-girl, bubbly pink. I think someone will give it a good home, but I just don't see myself reaching for it.
(crosspost)