MAC Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

MAC Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

4.7

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

on 9/12/2010 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pretty gloss and adorable packaging, but it's not really a stand-out shade for me. Maybe it's because my lips are quite pigmented, but it just doesn't add much colour. I will probably wear it over peachy or coral lipsticks, or just keep it in my purse whenever I need a pick-me-up - the tube is just that cute.

Would I buy this product again? Yes, and I have!

I got one in a swap after my local mac counters sold out of this particular shade from the liberty of london collection. By far, this is the prettiest lip glass from MAC I have ever tried. There is really no other dupe for this. The colors in the lipglass are hard to pinpoint because it is such a unique shade, but I notice light coral, pink, peach shades in it.. This gloss is unique but can definitely be labeled as a universally flattering color (hence the high, rave reviews). I found this today at the las vegas premium outlet cco for 10.75 which is an awesome deal. Go to your ccos before shelling out a fortune on ebay.

Oh and I took off one lippie because the color slightly fades/lightens over time. Oh well, this isn't a lipstick

on 7/30/2010 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

WOW! What a great peach colour! Looks amazing on my fair skin, but I think this would be suitable for almost all skintones. It's not too bright, but it will add a pop of colour that instantly brightens up my face.

Only downside (if any): Like all Lipglass, this is sticky, BUT it wears for a reasonable period of time.

Oh I wish this were permanent!

This ia a beautiful preachy coral color that I pair with MACs Ever Hip lipstick. This color works alone too on my skintone. For reference I am equivalent to MAC NC44 or NARS Cadiz. I'm glad I purchased it because I almost passed on it. I'm sure this would look great with othe lipsticks too, I just tend to reach for Ever Hip with it out of habit

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love this product. I like to layer it on top of the Ever Hip lipstick that also came out with the Liberty of London collection. They go really well together. However, this product is also good on its own. It's a beautiful peachy coral. It goes on a bit sticky, like most MAC lip glosses, but after it's on you hardly notice (especially if you layer it with lipstick). Natural enough to wear to work, but colorful enough to enhance your look.

on 5/30/2010 12:18:00 AM

I literally just purchased 4 backups of these online. That's how much I love this color. 'Nuff said.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I originally bought this because I just loved the packaging, I'm wasn't much of a lipgloss girl before. But after I tried it, I just loved it! This is a nice pinky coral on me. put this on over a pinkish-nude lip liner, and it looks fantastic with my skintone. I bought a back-up, since it is limited edition, and it inspired me to buy a couple other glosses. This one has fairly good staying power for a gloss (one of the reasons I shunned them before!), but I am generally only wearing this if I'm out shopping or we go out to eat, ect. (I have 6 kids, so gloss is not on my radar during the day at home lol)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I chose to get get this over Ever Hip, and I am so happy I did. It still gives me the look of coral lips, just softer and glossier. This is hands down my favorite MAC lip colour. Perfect for spring/summer. The only downside, as with all glosses, is that my long hair gets stuck on this gloss. Annoying, but I can deal, cause its worth it!!

on 4/22/2010 8:23:00 AM

This was the only thing that interested me from the LoL collection once I saw it in person, and when the sale's girl applied it on my lips, I knew I had to have it. It really brightens my face, brings out my eyes and suits my (very pale) complexion perfectly. It's a creamy, corally-pink on my lips, and the pigmentation is among the best of any gloss I've tried. It's my first gloss from MAC, and I was concerned about the stickiness that everyone talks about. But now I've tried it, it doesn't bother me and I like how it "sticks" through drinking and even eating. There's hardly any taste which is a plus, and it's lightly scented which makes it pretty inoffensive. It has never settled into lines on my lips, and the most amazing thing is that my lips have not been dry since I started using this regularly! Most lip products, even some medicated "healing" balms, dry and irritate my lips. I'm constantly applying my favourite balm before and after lipstick/gloss to keep them soft, but I've hardly had to do that at all since I've got it. It is just so easy to wear, makes me look put together, and suits so many looks, without being "boring" which I find some of my other versatile lip colours can be. I know a lot of people dislike the packaging, I don't mind it and it stands out nicely among my other makeup.

on 4/19/2010 9:45:00 PM

I love this lip gloss. Was not going to buy it at first but then changed my mind and I am so glad I did. It freshens up my face. Its not too bright and not too sheer. Coral-ish pink-ish color. Just love it!!!